4.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone
Published on April 10, 2011 by recentbuyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful phone for the first year
Published 21 months ago by Rabbi

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone, April 10, 2011
This review is from: HTC HD7 Windows Cellphone Unlocked (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I owned an HD2 and had horrible experience with it so I was very skeptical when it comes to another Windows phone until I checked out my buddy's HD7. I got it right after that and love it since. This phone has a big and very sensitive screen. One of the best touch screens out there. There is no lack whatsoever. The operating system is very stable compare to Android or Windows 6.5. I don't have to kill all the running apps constantly and my phone never freeze. I'm able to get my Gmail, Hotmail and work mail through Exchange instantly like Blackberry no problem. Windows phones have about 12,000 apps now and that's 11,950 more than enough for me, although the banking apps and PayPal are not there yet. I can watch movies and TV show almost everywhere I go through Netflix, which is nice. The phone also have some limits like no front facing camera, no flash player, no ability to convert songs into ring tones and when you save a new phone #, you can't change the type of phone number into something unique like "customer service". If you like me and able to live with these limits, this phone is for you. Try it out, you will love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful phone for the first year, November 27, 2012
I've had this phone for about 18 months. I loved it when I first got it. It ran great for the first year that I had it. Now it resets itself, meaning that it deletes everything off the phone; music, pictures, apps, games, videos I mean everything. (If you're going to buy this phone keep in mind to manually reset it if it freezes on the htc screen is holding the volume keys and the power key together for about five seconds.) It has gotten to the point the battery doesn't hold charge for more than 8 hours, if you don't use it. When I plug it in I have to wiggle the cord around to get it to start charging. The volume keys don't work anymore and it will turn the music down when I listen to music. And finally, the last straw is that I can't open up my contacts, get into my texts, or open my emails.

So yes this is a wonderful smart phone. I loved it to death. I would recommend it to you, just keep in mind after a year you might want to buy another phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 18, 2013
This is a great product with functional ease andf reasonably priced, and delivered timely, it will make a great gift or asset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone But.., October 17, 2013
Excellent smartphone telephone equipment, very useful in several daily activities like internet, calls, ability, the truth that all gains and besides that I have almost two years of having it has never given me trouble the hardware or software, is in excellent condition, I have only one disagreement based on the utility of hes operating system WP (windows phone) the truth because the location, or the fact of being in another country is not USA, is not possible to exploit the optimal utility of this great phone, precisely because WP weaknesses and also a wide variety of programs in the marquet that are not possible from obtaining because this system is not compatible, like androit which in that sense if you let him back .. so excellent product ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cellphone, June 9, 2013
I am very happy with this cellphone. At the begining I didn't know how to used, but now I am very expert and the software are powerfull. I like it very much.

2.0 out of 5 stars every easy to break, April 21, 2013
everything worked wonderdul for aweek until my kids accidently dropped it. i didnt see any visible damage so i figured it was ok.but apparently the built in memory card isnt hard to knock lose but once it has come undone it cant be put back and the phone wont finish loading and cannot be used after this...so basically i have a 200$ paper weight now

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, December 12, 2012
Having problems with the signal. Sometimes text sms are not received or I cannot receive phine calls.
on the other hand the phone it's OK great colors and system operating very well, except fort he signal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 13, 2012
Great phone! I'm very impressed with WP and HTC! I had Android (Galaxy S) but this seems to be the real deal! Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars the phone is good to use , the shape is also very good, April 10, 2012
may be some accident , the chager wire is broken , but the cell phone is very good to use and has a very nice shape. now seller changed a new charge wier for me , the seller is nice. desver to have 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, March 22, 2013
This was my first time ordering a phone off the internet period. I will be ordering phones more often now off Amazon! My phone was in the same condition it said in the description. I purchased the HTC HD7.

Rate and Discover Movies