5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the HTC Droid Incredible!
I've had this phone since April 28th and I'm actually rewriting my original review using my HTC Incredible as my laptop's internet connection via EasyTether Lite (free). I must say I'm really impressed with this phone. It's super fast, good looking, and customizable. It's a treat to finally have a great phone paired with a great network!

Update September 1st...
Published on April 29, 2010 by C. Moberg

1.0 out of 5 stars 4 defective Droid Incredible phones in 6 months!
I bought my first Droid Incredible in April 2010. I absolutely loved it, but then the speaker broke. Verizon sent me a refurbished Incredible phone for free in accordance with the warranty. This 2nd phone was defective: the phone unloaded the memory card every 1-2 days. To get it working, I had to remove the protective cover, remove the phone back cover, remove the card,...
Published on October 3, 2010 by B. Lee

‹ Previous | 18 9 1020 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT!, October 4, 2010
This review is from: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) (Wireless Phone)
Of course the battery isn't going too last that long in a smart phone. Other than that... LOVE IT! You have the world in the palm of your hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Incredible, August 5, 2010
Amazon stated they would deliver this phone faster than I could get it thru Verizon store.
They did, and got it in time for vacation. This is my first smart phone and it was so easy to learn how to use it. Recommend this phone to everyone!! My kids were impressed when they saw the apps and what it can do. For once I have out done my kids. Used the Google map feature on vacation (a lot). My husband got where he would not even look at his map. He would just ask 'where am I? and where do I need to go?' when he got lost. The internet access, facebook, weather...what can I say...I love it all!!! Would not take a trip without it now. Would recommend new HTC smart phone users to go on the internet and watch the videos on the phone. That is the best way to learn what apps you want to use. Would only load the apps that you really need.

5.0 out of 5 stars . . . just get a different battery for crying out loud!, January 8, 2011
I got a free Droid Incredible at the "Buy More" by renewing my two-year Verizon contract. I've never owned a smart phone before, and the first thing I noticed was that the Droid Incredible is a terrific little computer with tons of amazing apps. The second thing I noticed was that I drained the battery in a single afternoon.

Okay. As other reviewers have stated, the standard battery is inadequate. Think of this as a tiny laptop computer, not a cell phone.

I bought the Seidio 3500 mAh battery. Problem solved. Don't drive yourself crazy crippling the Incredible's functions by killing apps and WiFi and sync and GPS. Just get a bigger battery.

I would have preferred a larger screen since I also use it as an e-reader, to watch movies, mp3 player and a terrific free GPS. And be warned, the phone controls are feather touch and the software makes it awkward to add/edit new contacts. I accidentally called people several times just barely brushing the screen until I added the free "Call Confirm" app. As a pure phone, meh.

Otherwise, it is the best thing I never bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must Buy, July 4, 2010
This is the best phone by far. I love how its set up. There are so many apps just like the Iphone but better, plus the signal coverage is tremendous. The battery could be better but with the battery saver app it gives me 2 extra hours of battery. The 8 megapixel camera takes amazing photos and lets you upload them straight to your favorite website. The calling feature, in my opinion, could be better but is not bad. Messaging is a blast! the qwerety touch keyboard is easy to use, has word prediction, spell check, and the calabration tool makes it even easier for my giant fingers. If youre thinking about buying it DO IT! you will not regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gadget I ever owned !, June 27, 2010
This is arguable with the best gadget I ever bought. Completely changed my life style.This phone is a mini-computer, camcoder, phone ,music player and offcourse wireless phone packed in a tiny capsule. HTC Sense UI on top of Android is far better than the one comes with latest iPhone4 . The sad part is , poor apple fan boys don't know that yet. Apart from the UI & usability, the feature I like most is speech recognition . This works amazingly accurate and is much faster than typing.
I wish the battery life is bit longer. I have to charge the phone everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Hour Battery Life, August 11, 2010
I like it better than my iPhone 3GS with one exception, battery life. Buy an extra battery or portable charger because this phone will leave you stranded after three hours of normal use in a strange city or in a business meeting. I run from outlet to outlet. What a pain. I have no idea where HTC came up with their estimates of battery life. For the experiences of actual owners just read the reviews under spare batteries for the Droid Incredible. Other than that it is a fast and powerful Android phone with an awesome display. HTC supports their products well when there is a problem, too.

UPDATE 2011/02/16: Battery performance has markedly improved into the six hour range. I assume due to over-the-air updates to the operating system. Initially I rated it as 3 stars, but I am bumping it up to 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, May 4, 2010
Phone is awesome. Display is good, calling is good. The battery life is pretty standard for smart phones. Mine lasts the whole day and I use a lot of internet and other applications. Good news is if the battery life isn't what you want you can get a bigger battery from seidio but I haven't decided to do that yet. The thing I like best about the phone is the voice recognition. I spoke a whole email and didn't have type one word, I thought that was pretty awesome. You can use the voice recognition in almost all the areas were you can input text.

5.0 out of 5 stars The incredible IS incredible, May 9, 2010
Just got my Verizon Incredible last week and it certainly lives up to it's namesake. Coming from a Motorola Razr this is like going from the model "T" to a jet car. Lot's to learn but it does DO lots. I never had an iPhone so I can't compare the two but most who have both clearly prefer the Incredible. The only negative I've found so far is the battery but, of course, what else is new. My 1750mAh should be deliverered tomorrow. End of problem. I'd recommend this phone without reservation. Period. I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Productive phone, June 21, 2010
Pat (Show Low, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
No idea how I survived without this amazing tool. Granted about 90% of its usefulness is the apps, but they wouldn't exist without the phone.

On an important note, Verizon has done an excellent job establishing its online customer service features. Not to mention their phone-in customer service is incredible. Not only do they keep asking what else they can fix, but everybody who answers the CS line knows how to solve mostly anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smartphone, July 9, 2010
This phone is great. I've had it for a month now and love it. The Android operating system is great. I love how you can sync your google contacts and the amount of apps available for the phone. The speed is amazing! Very few application have any "loading" period and there is never any lag. It does get hot when charging sometimes, but it doesnt really matter to me. I am officially sold on DROID Incredible

‹ Previous | 18 9 1020 | Next ›