5.0 out of 5 stars Best Android phone available for AT&T
The phone was only released yesterday for AT&T, so this review will only encompass what I've experienced in the short amount of time I've owned it. That being said, I'm confident this is the best Android phone currently available for AT&T. The phone looks incredibly sleek thanks to its unibody form; the negative aspect of that is the lack of a removable battery. Luckily...
Published 23 months ago by Sean D Rice

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Phone but with Issues
I bought this phone after reading the reviews that it is one of the best phone out there. I am using it for 2 months now and it looks great and feels great. The good things about this phone are awesome screen and camera. Camera is fabulous, it's better then most cameras in cameras..forget about phone cameras. There is no shutter lag and picture comes so clear. You will...
Published 21 months ago by Vineet Tyagi

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, June 9, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
One X has got to be the most beautiful phone i have ever seen. I initially had a hard time deciding between the One X and S3, but after seeing the One X in person i just had to get it. I found the Sense 4.0 UI of One X a little more upmarket compared to that of the S3 which i thought was a tad bit overload on unnecessary animations. If you are looking for a sturdy, handsome looking device, you won't go wrong in choosing the One X.

Update(06/12/2012): Under heavy use, the battery lasted me 17 hours and under moderate use, it lasted 27 hours. That's hugely impressive considering that my previous HTC (Aria) would die in less than half a day. Can't stop loving this phone!!!

One issue i have seen is with the Google Voice app. No matter how many times i update my voicemail to Google Voice, the phone automatically keeps switching back to my carrier provided voicemail service, throwing an error that the call forwarding number could not be updated successfully. I even tried updating the call forwarding number manually to my Google Voice number, but the problem persisted. I am guessing its a compatibility issue with the Google Voice app itself.Hopefully Google gets a fix out asap.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best phone I have ever used, May 6, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This is a very nice phone..I love how smooth it runs and how great it looks..The camera is just awesome..I took a picture and viewed it on my 46 inch screen and it was looking very good..I think this is the one for me and I really don't care if booloader or anything like that is blocked since I don't really care about it and I guess 80% of the people might not even know about it ..The beats audio integration is great..makes the sound soo good..All in all this phone is a champ and I would recommend it to anybody without thinking twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars The phone is just great., May 6, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
For those bootloader hater, please go against AT&T not the manufacture. HTC made a great phone, and 100% meet my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one!, May 6, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I have been an Apple fan since day one when the phone launched in 2007. Over the past year, I have experimented with several Android devices on the AT&T network: Samsung Skyrocket, HTC Vivid, Samsung Note...you name it. I have always gone back to my iPhone.

This time, it's different. The HTC One X is an absolutely incredible device. The snapdragon processor allow the phone to run incredibly smooth. The 720p screen is sharp and the design is slick. Ice cream sandwich on this phone allows the user to truly enjoy the smartphone experience.

If you've been holding out for the iPhone 5, don't hold out any longer. Put your hands on this phone and you'll see why this phone is the cream of the crop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, March 16, 2013
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Wow what a great phone. Touchscreen is awsome, wifi, dual processor, now with jellybean 4.1 OS. (it was ice cream in add). So better than I hoped.
This product is much better than my pervious smartphone, if you are looking for a great upgrade this would be it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Promising and nice design, but still needs much fine tuning, March 14, 2013
Paym (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Pros
- looks very good
- best screen I have ever seen
- good call quality
- camera and photo quality is much better than Galaxy SIII
- low price with a 2 year contract

Cons
- battery life sucks
- takes way too long to charge batteries (compare to Galaxy SIII, iPhone 3GS, and HTC Inspire)
- touch screen annoyingly too responsive
- only 16GB storage and NO micro SD card slot for additional storage
- 1GB RAM is too little (cannot multitask while playing music on bluetooth speakers)
- weak WiFi antenna
- batteries cannot be removed

I had this phone for about 25 days and then had major battery life issues. After researching online and seeing that this was a common problem for many users, I decided to exchange for the more robust Galaxy SIII.

This was my second HTC phone. I like how they are constantly innovating and are not shy about incorporating fresh technology and looks into their devices. In my opinion Apple is too slow at this and Samsung just copies and builds upon other manufacturer's designes (which I guess is good for us consumers, but unfair to other manufacturers).

Here however HTC One X gets three out of five stars because it needs more fine tuning to enhance the user experience and of course the battery life is a major bummer. I look forward to going back to them in two years to try them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME with some flaws, November 23, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This is an awesome phone. I've had it for 3 months now and I have noticed some flaws, all adding up took away one star. Since the perks are all listed and true to the description, I thought I'd just list some issues I've had. Also, I haven't had issue my battery life lasting the whole day with a bunch of apps installed, gps off, bluetooth off, and wifi on 24/7 unlike other reviewers.

- Phone Balance: its not evenly balanced in terms of weight, so when it takes a dive, the right corner is always the first point of contact. I have several dents and scratches in just that one corner. That's with the invisibleSHIELD full body installed too.
- Receiving calls: the automatic phone setting to receive, reject, and place on speaker for calls by moving the phone to the right, left, and flipped over is a nice concept but annoying! I have my phone in my pocket often laying on its side and often times when a call comes and I try to pick it up, it triggers that auto function and ends up rejecting the call and sending it to voicemail. It can get frustrating when you have to carefully pull it out just to answer the phone. I cannot figure out how to turn that function off. I took off the one star mainly for this reason.
- No microSD slot: I knew it when I bought the phone so I didn't take off any points for it
- No native voice recognition: Samsung has S voice, Apple has Siri. HTC should have one too! Vlingo and the google one isn't bad but its not incorporated into the phone and not convenient at all. I guess I'll have to settle with those apps for now...

All in all, still one of best phones I've had and I've tried several including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S II & III, Nokia N900 along with many other Nokia phones (used to be a big fan before they switched to Windows OS), and several Windows phone. I'm not an expert but I am an avid user :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, but still a good phone, November 22, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Not going to try to do a comprehensive review, just want to point out some things I found disappointing coming from someone who owned an older Android-based Samsung.

Ergonomically:

- I hate the power button being on the top instead of on the side where it's more easily (and naturally) accessible based on the way I hold the phone. For someone who is constantly waking up the phone to check the time, messages and e-mail, this is probably my biggest disappointment.

- Don't like the lack of a menu button. I know apps now have them built in (or tacked on if they don't), but they're often in different places and they're rarely as easily accessible (there goes that word again). There's plenty of room at the bottom for one.

Technical:

I can't compare it to other modern Android phones and it's a bit pointless to say it's faster than my old phone because that's a given. However:

- The screen is noticeably less vibrant / more washed out than my old Samsung Infuse. Reds are less red, blues less blue, etc. Turning the brightness down does help some and it's still plenty bright enough. Don't actually know how it compares to most phones, but it's taking some serious getting used to based on previous experience.

Other than those things it's a good phone. Much better call quality than I had previously, has much better aesthetics (IMO) and feels great in my hands. No complaints about the battery life yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone of any type...LOVE it!, November 17, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I have had many phones, including a Blackberry, a couple of generations of iPhones and finally, after reading a lot about Androids and being frustrated with iPhones and tired of all the hype about them, I took a chance on the HTC One X. This phone is spectacular. It hasn't let me down once. It can do everything the latest iPhone can do, and more. It is intuitive, customizable and WAY better looking than iPhones. The camera is incredible, the screen is large enough you can actually see what's on it and there are so many unique features to this phone. I've had it for more than six months and I can't tell you how happy I am with this purchase. I would recommend this to any and everybody!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life kills the phone, October 7, 2012
This review is from: HTC One X, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Everything is great except for the BATTERY LIFE! I've used the phone for 4 days, in one day the phone died at 5pm and two days at 4pm... I really love the phone, and android, but I decided to switch back to apple since the poor battery life of ONE X. Although I'm sure that I'll be back with android someday, but only when the battery can hold for a whole day.

ARRAY(0x9a0979f0)

HTC One X, White (AT&T)
Click for more info
Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.