5.0 out of 5 stars The Best T-Mobile Slider Smartphone PERIOD!!!
Published on March 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Touchscreen stopped working within 60 days
What I like about phone: real keyboard

What I don't like: it doesn't work, warranty service not available

Any "new" My Touch 3G Slide phone purchased from Amazon seller is not covered under warranty. Product has been out of production for over two years.
Published 18 months ago by Theresa Doyle

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best T-Mobile Slider Smartphone PERIOD!!!, March 7, 2011
This review is from: HTC T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide (Black) Unlocked (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This phone does it all!!! You can watch movies, listen to music and surf the web and each of these things can be done while talking on the phone with it! Android 2.2 features live wallpapers, which look really cool, but drain battery life. With 'Power Manager' app, my battery lasts ALL DAY LONG with normal wallpaper! TONZ of apps and customizability! I'm synced with my office email and my personal one! I can even view attachments straight from my phone email inbox! It has Flash so I can view any website. It has a camera button and a flash. Allows me to video record and take pics and immediately share them via MMS, email, Facebook or Flicker. Videos allow you to immediately share via Youtube! My case has a stand, so I can sit it up and watch movies in both landscape and portrait mode! I can tether my phone to my computer or laptop via USB or wirelessly with 3g connection, which on T-Mobile has tested as fast as Sprint's 4G and even faster in some areas! This can only be done on Android 2.2, but it's pretty cool! I can print documents from the phone to my printer at home from anywhere!

The only things it's lacking in features is a Front Facing Camera, a significant amount of app and/or internal memory, a High Definition Camera/Camcorder and an actual radio, but TuneRadio resolves this in the GREATEST WAY!!!

It's better than ANY OTHER SLIDER PHONE currently out IMO! It ranked third in speed amongst the TOP cellphones currently!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Android Phone, April 26, 2011
This phone is amazing there is so much you can do with it. The phone first came with Android 1.6, but I later updated to Android 2.1 and it made it alot faster and better to work with. The battery life on this phone is not so great it does not last a whole day. You can also use this phone as a mp3 player and it works really well. It is not as fast as the newer phones and when I download certain apps it slows down. The internet browser is awesome and you can watch flash based websites. The google apps work really well and I love the google calendar that syncs with the google calendar on my PC. It is an awesome phone, but it is not as fast as newer phones out there and the I wished the battery life was better on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great first android smartphone, November 16, 2011
I bought this phone used, so far has been a great phone. It is my first smartphone i came from using a older tmobile tm506 flip phone & wow at the difference.

This phone is like a mini computer at your fingertips, I can check/write emails, check/sell/buy on EBAY (requires app), check/write/reply/request friends on Facebook, check my bank account balance (app) live current weather maps and future forecasts, upload/watch vids on Youtube, and anything else i would normally do on a pc, you just have to download an app from the android marketplace.

I was a little worried about some of the stories ive heard going around the internet about, it breaking down, but at the used price point this phone is going for its still a gamble but just not a large gamble.... I figure if i get a years worth of use out of it, ive got my money's worth.

it has great features too, like Wifi, GPS, 5mp camera w/flash, a nice sensitive touchscreen, slide out keyboard, just to name a few.

The camera has its good points and bad, the good is it takes excellent upclose pics, but not so good distance pics, when taking pics from a distance it comes out looking kindof like when you look through a telescope backward where the image seems far off. And the auto focus is a little off on mid range pics.

The battery is really the only major drawback for me i can live with the slight camera issues as i mainly take up close pics anyways, the stock battery last between 6-8 hours of medium usage, i upgraded to the biggest battery i could find and it came with an extended back door, now my phone last about 30-35 hrs with wifi, bluetooth, gps, 3g all turned off, but i do turn 3g back on when i need to use the internet, but turn it back off when im done, this also prevents apps from auto updating and running your MB usage thru the roof.

I will update this review when if i have any issues with the phone, but as of right now im still running the stock 2.1 android OS and i plan to upgrade to 2.2 or maybe even a custom rom, so i will update this when/if i do

2.0 out of 5 stars Touchscreen stopped working within 60 days, June 10, 2013
What I like about phone: real keyboard

What I don't like: it doesn't work, warranty service not available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed :(, March 19, 2013
I bought this phone because it was advertised as having wifi calling and portable hotspot. It does have a thing that say hotspot but it wont turn on. So after T-Mobile replacing the phone twice I finally contacted HTC only to find out that this phone does not support hotspot. So basically I wasted alot of money on a phone that doesnt do what it said it would. Glad my contract is up in a few months so I can find something else. It's an ok phone otherwise but has no memory even with an SD Card because alot of things wont save to the card. It wants to keep them on the phone for some reason. Also the battery doesnt stay charged all day. All in all, I would not buy this phone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Issues, July 11, 2013
Apps of mine would constantly have error messages, it lagged horribly, and the battery died in a few hours. I was unsatisfied with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, January 21, 2014
Phone listed as new but upon trying to get it activated it's a "LOST" phone which clearly indicates a previously owned phone which the seller admits. A totally unusable item!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't Satisfied With My Order..., August 19, 2013
This phone didn't last no time no more than 3 weeks. I had to Power it on and off for it to work. The touch screen wasn't working properly. I had to use the house button and back button on the inside. Eventually the touch screen went out completely. I was unable to use the phone (period) I had text messages I couldn't check and calls I couldn't answer. This phone suck, I wouldn't recommend it to no one. Now that I think about it I had one of these phones once before and kept having problems out of it. I feel the Seller knew this phone was defective when they put it online.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT UNLOCKED!!!, August 18, 2013
This phone has been trouble since I bought it. First the seller claims it was unlocked but after months of trouble I found out that it actually was not. It would not hold a signal for longer than 4 or 5 minutes at a time when other phones around it held strong ones. It would constantly lock up and shut down. Awful awful awful and misleading by the seller. Wish I had noticed in time to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not even complete!, July 31, 2013
i ordered this phone and i received it with no battery or back casing. do not order this phone, RIP OFF!!!