Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 questions
vote
It's the receiver. The other components plug in through it.
Apr 14, 2014 by DH
vote
The reason is the width of the soundbar itself. Amazon dimensions put it at about 38" wide, and a typical 40" HDTV is about 36" wide depending on bezel thickness. The soundbar will definitely work for smaller TV screens, but it will just look funny since it will be wider than the TV screen itself. The soundbar looks perfect beneath my 50" Samsung (about 45" wide).
Jan 7, 2013 by Dan F.
vote
No, you can only connect the speakers that come with it.
Mar 20, 2014 by C. Pounds
vote
Absolutely. All you need is an AUX to standard RCA Red and White cable. The AUX for your i5 and the RCA for the Sony Amp. You can find the AUX to RCA cable here on Amazon for a few dollars.
Dec 3, 2013 by DoDo
vote
42" L by 18" W by 13" tall and weighs 16 kilos.
Mar 10, 2014 by GLENN
vote
Yes it does, it has 4 HDMI inputs, a coaxial input, and a optical input
Jul 1, 2013 by Jonathan
vote
No, Blu-ray player is separate. I also have a sony TV and sony blu-ray player and all work together great.
Mar 14, 2013 by Mikel
votes
Exact same thing happened to me. I am in the process of shipping it out for repair. The unit is of terrible construction and the electronics flaked. I actually got a sub -woofer and wireless surround speakers for my TV which are 10 times better.
Dec 10, 2012 by Chuck
votes
Does this mean you already have a surround sound speaker system or only the receiver? As an add on, meaning using it as a center channel, might be OK. I found the mid range lacking. The sound bar comes with a subwoofer. Would you be duplicating what you already have? The connections go from the receiver to the subwoofer then to the sound bar. Does this help?
Aug 10, 2014 by T. Rawe
votes
To the back next to the power cord, they're labelled GAME IN, BD/DVD IN & SAT/CATV IN AND TV OUT Which goes out to tv
Apr 4, 2014 by Kelvin Renwick
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers