5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
My hair is naturally very straight and rarely holds curl well. This curling iron not only gave me quick, perfect curls but they stayed through the night without falling out! Highly recommend.
Published 24 months ago by ChristinaHz

3.0 out of 5 stars its best for home use
ilike this curling iron but i think its best for non professionals.the tip gets in the way a lot.but other than that it gives a beautiful curl.
Published on November 3, 2011 by Abana Stephenson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 3, 2013
This review is from: HOT TOOLS HTL1851 Blue Ice Titanium Medium Tapered Curling Iron, Blue, 1/2 Inch To 1 Inch Barrel (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars love the cute little curls, September 22, 2011
Pretty easy to use and comes with a glove to protect your hand from getting burned. I plugged it in waited about 20 seconds and tried curling my hair. It worked perfectly. None of my other curling irons heat up that fast. And the best part for me is it has a very generously long cord. I'm sure that will come in handy when I'm reaching around to curl the back of my hair. And it is very light weight so your arm won't be hurting from holding it up. I recommend getting this iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 29, 2013
This product is not only reasonably priced, but works great! I curled my hair the night before, slept on it and did not use any hairspray. I had curly hair all day and night the following day! A must have product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, April 27, 2013
I love this curling iron! I know some people gave a bad review just because they got burned from it. But I have been curling my hair with a regular curling iron, except in the same way you use this one, so I was used to it. It heats up super hot, and within just 15 seconds I let out the curl from the iron and it's perfect! Beautiful tight spirals. Then I losen them up with my fingertips and they separate but still remain curled. Gives my hair amazing volume! I have super long hair (down to my butt) and this works so great. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun curls, May 2, 2013
I think this was exactly what I was looking for! Makes fun spiral curls. Can make lots of small curls or looser curls. Heats up fast, lots of good heat settings. Long cord. The heat mitten it comes with is "ok" but I found that using a regular glove - like the 99 cent magic stretchy gloves, worked better. Does get very hot though... Burned my forehead...

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS CURLING WAND!!!!, August 30, 2013
My hair is very hard to keep a curl, but not when using this product. It is different than a curling iron but once you do your hair twice you will be a pro! I use it every weekend and get a ton of compliments. My hair is very long and straight and this is the only styler that holds a curl all day and night. Love this product and any styler that is made by hot tools!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Tools, October 24, 2013
Came in the mail in perfect condition and works amazing. I love it! I used it on my hair for homecoming too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wand, September 5, 2013
I bought this for my daughter. It turns her wavy hair into beautiful strands of thick curls. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, August 19, 2013
The wand works very good and it heats up really fast. I use it ever morning before work and when I wrap my hair at night the curls come out better the next day. Great choice I made to buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Tools Wand Blue, July 29, 2013
Sandra A. Porter "Anita P" (Florence, KY United States) - See all my reviews
I purchase for my granddaughter. I wasn't sure about the size so I purchased 2 different sizes. She loves them both

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›