Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HUE Capri Cotton Legging
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 16, 2014
I like all Hue Leggings, but I wish these, in white, came in ankle length, as well. They don't. Only "Capri".
These are especially nice, as they're not transparent, like cheaper leggings.
They wash well, and are great to throw into a suitcase.
Just pull them on, throw on a cute overblouse to cover the hips, don a pair of sandals and great sunglasses,
and watch out world...This 67 year old lady looks hot!
on April 19, 2013
Very pleased with these capri's. I only wear Hue leggings and this time I purchased 2 pair in case you ran out of the product. The fit is perfect and the size is exact
Elinor Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
on September 2, 2013
These leggings are comfortable and very cute with tunic tops. The material is substantial--not too thin like some leggings. I wear these a lot,
on September 15, 2014
I wear leggings constantly. I've tried several brands and Hue is, by far, my favorite. After 3 kids in 4 years, I've turned into a distinct "apple" shape, meaning my body tends to hold all it's fat around my waist/abdominal area. Hue accommodates my shape well. They don't squeeze me in the middle, creating the dreaded "muffin top", nor are they too loose. They're also just the right thickness-not too hot, but totally opaque. I love these leggings!
on May 21, 2014
I've worn leggings for sometime now and while I've found in the past they haven't been easy to find a good fitting pair with the right fabric, etc., my Hue's are what I am now going to stick to from this point forward!!!
on March 29, 2014
This is nice and not too thin. Thanks for a great product! I will be wearing these all summer long.
on March 15, 2015
I ordered these in white. I like the fit and I feel the fabric is more substantial than something you'd get at Old Navy. I also like that it has a better wasteband than most leggings. I ordered a M and I am 5'8" and 160 lbs. That being said I think they are a little overpriced.
on January 6, 2015
These leggings were a great buy on Amazon...especially since they are white and it was December when I needed them for a Carribean Cruise. They were delivered when promised. I do wish they were just a bit heavier fabric, but I am quite satisfied with the way they fit.
on August 13, 2014
very soft , thick, lovely and comfortable fabric , yet at the same time skin tight fit! They really move with you! Perfect for any type of workout, or add a pair of diamond earrings( and a top) and you'll feel like a movie star ! Excellent! A real winner!
on February 26, 2016
I shouldn't have spent the extra $10. These are mostly cotton, so not a really smooth stretchy fit, more of that soft cotton with thick-ish wrinkles. It's kind of too big in the waist, too. No tummy control at all. I just think I could've gotten this quality for about $15 instead of $25. Not a big fan