HUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and strange
It's art. She assembles spaces with wild colors and clashing design but it works. The same materials in anyone else's hands would be hideous but in hers it's harmony. I can't explain it but it's inspirational. When all is wrong, you see something like this and think "someone made sense of this. someone found beauty in this madness".
Published on November 7, 2012 by Jaim

2.0 out of 5 stars Hue by Kelly Wearstler
Published 17 months ago by voyageurs47

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and strange, November 7, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Hue by Kelly Wearstler, September 6, 2013
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
I bought this book b/c of all the rave reviews bloggers gave it. While I am not impressed with this book, I do not hate it. I would NEVER incorporate any of Kelly's decor into my own home b/c (a) I could never pull it off and (b) my home would look like it is storing mismatched furniture from craigs list and vintage stores. The book is ok IMO. It looks pretty sitting on my coffee table, but that's about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, January 31, 2014
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
Pretty book, very feminine and mostly about designer herself and not interior design, you can do better, also make sure you read other reviews, it depends what you want.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware-- this Amazon book is 5" x 7"!!!, May 10, 2013
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
It's not that I dislike this book-- although it is all pictures and practically no text-- it's that the last 2 design books I received from Amazon were mini sized! Unacceptable! And impossible to know when you're ordering! I sent it back. I love Kelly's work & her other books -- but this small size made it impossible to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Color runs amuck and improves our lives!, January 27, 2014
Vic "VLM" (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
Beautiful book from a woman with an amazing approach to design which is fresh and innovative. I own all of her design books and find inspiration whenever I look at them. Highly recommended for those who like their interior design on the cutting edge! Kelly is about eclecticism, collections, drama and fantasy. This is not a how to book, but it is instructional if you want to see what can happen when one frees herself from the mundane and embraces the exotic...love you Kelly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Specific decorating, January 12, 2013
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
Way out decorating which I found difficult to relate to in any practical or real way. Her style is different and that is very refreshing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 27, 2013
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
Kelly is one of my favourite interior designers and this book showcases her best works! I can't stop browsing through the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, January 12, 2015
Elle (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
Beautiful book. Kelly's designs are inspiring.

1.0 out of 5 stars old fashion style, December 25, 2012
This review is from: HUE (Hardcover)
nothing interesting, waste of money, good quality of printing but no new ideas, or ideas you can use for your house

HUE
HUE by Kelly Wearstler (Hardcover - December 1, 2011)
$29.95 $23.82
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.