Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HUE Women's Cotton-Blend Legging
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 1, 2009
This is a great legging. Heavy weight fabric. I have a large but could wear a med.The crotch is where is should be not mid thigh. No sagging, nice fit at waist so they dont feel like they are falling off. Durable construction, should last me for several seasons.Wish they made more colors.
on January 18, 2013
I've previously owned 3 pairs of HUE leggings, that I've bought from Macy's and from the HUE website and they've all been way better quality than this pair, and since these were such a good deal ($19.99 - about $10 cheaper than HUE sells on their site), I'm a little skeptical that these are actual HUE leggings, and may be a knockoff. A few things rose some suspicion- the quality isn't nearly as good, the seaming was done poorly in places, especially in the crotch area and down the legs, they fit entirely different than my other HUEs, weren't nearly as comforable, pilled in the legs after only 2-3 wears (my other HUEs are still going strong after a year and no pilling), and the tag is completely different (this may not be a good indicator of knockoffs, they may have changed the label). So just a little heads up when purchasing, you may or may not be getting an authenic pair of HUE leggings, or maybe the quality just has gone down. But with all that being said, besides the sub-par quality of the product itself, the transaction as a whole went fine. I think though, if I'm going to put down the money for HUE leggings, I will be purchasing from Macy's or the HUE website. If they price seems too good to be true, it just may be!!
66 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2010
I'm 5'6" and 128 lbs - the medium fit well except that the leggings were sooo long. They were about 4 inches too long - not too big of a problem if you roll them up at the bottom and stuff them into boots. However, I did like that they were well made - my H&M leggings were getting thread-bare and I don't think that will be a problem with these. These leggings were comfortable too.
on July 29, 2013
These are my favorite leggings. So many leggings out there have such a high content of spandex that it's like slipping into sausage casing. And/or they shimmer and shine or, worse yet, your underwear shines right through. These leggings are nothing like that. They hide underwear, they have a soft cotton look and feel, and they are so cozy and comfy that I want to wear them every day!
on March 22, 2013
There are so many leggings out there now, and I just wanted plain, very black, comfy, opaque, leggings with enough stretch to never bag (and not be $40-50, that's NUTS to pay for heavier tights!). These are PERFECT. I have bigger legs and I got the size L and they fit like a dream, without squeezing and making my legs look worse -- and without having to yank them up or 'arrange' them like I have with thinner or less elastic pairs.

I should mention that I am about 5'6" and the length is perfect. No issues here with that for me.

I don't know if they pill or not like someone said I have worn them long enough, but I totally *hated* taking them off after wearing them for the weekend. They look great with a tunic and wedge boots or high heels or with a tee shirt, blazer and wedge sneakers. LOVE them and am going to buy more.
on August 15, 2013
Listen to the other reviewers here who have noted that these are fake! Some reviewers have noted the difference in tags, etc - I did not compare the tags on them to my Hues, but I can tell you this:

These are definitely fake Hue leggings. They have a shine to the fabric that the real Hue leggings do not at all have (one of the reasons I like Hues -- no shimmer like a lot of cheap leggings have). These had more synthetic material in them causing the shine. They were also longer and waaay tighter (many other reviewers noted fit issues compared to genuine Hues, either much tighter or much bigger). These are lower quality in all aspects. I compared them to my HUEs purchased at Macy's as well as my HUEs purchased at BareNecesseties. These are a different cut, fit and material. Despite the fact that they put them in Hue's packaging, they are complete (and poor) imitations!!! Save your money and go to another retailer for this particular item. I ordered a couple of pairs here at Amazon about a year ago and returned them promptly!! This listing should really be monitored more closely by Amazon.
on September 6, 2013
Leggings can be a pain to purchase without seeing them in person & trying them on, especially for someone that is tall with a high waist! I was pleasantly surprised at how well these fit, the quality of the material, and that they came all the way down to my ankle. The leggings are comfortable as well. Washing them has not affected the quality of the material or the size at all. Even better, they are reasonably priced! I plan on buying more in the future, & love the selection of colors to choose from.
on March 21, 2010
These leggings are dreadful. They developed pills on the inner thighs within a few hours of wearing around the house. Yes, my thighs rub together but I've worn other brands of leggings for YEARS without pills.
Also the fabric is slightly shiny and unpleasantly rough to the touch.
on May 22, 2013
I just received my purchase yesterday and these leggings are fake! First off Hue leggings do not have an opening at the bottom...it's a skinny look. Secondly, the tag wasn't even printed correctly. I have the same exact Hue leggings in my house that I purchased from a retail store and it is MUCH DIFFERENT!! The material is not even the same. Please save your money and just go to a retail chain and purchase them...they will last long and you know you are getting the real thing! Amazon should be ashame of themselves!
on December 26, 2012
I am 5' and around 128. I found these leggings comfortable and easy to get into. I ordered the (S) and fit fine with a few inches extra around the ankles but it can easily be spread out. The seams do not bother me. You really don't notice them once they're on.