5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Comfortable yet Hardcore!
I got these tights at Macy's and I'm really happy about them. I have always been looking for tights and for years now I have simply not owned any since they hardly ever last more than the day (who ever wants to throw their money away for single use tights?!). I am overweight so I have never before found tights that actually fit me and feel comfortable, but since the price...
Published on January 3, 2011 by Edda Björk Ármannsdottir

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful.
I ordered a size 4 because, even though I'm only 190lbs, I have big ol' thighs that tend to test most tights.

These were 1000% terrible. Quality was horrid. Most tights go on smooth and the areas that tend to be stretched (like over the butt) are one solid, translucent color. With these, the tighter areas had "bands" of bunched, black, solid color,...
Published 10 months ago by Kaid

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tights, October 6, 2012
I love these tights! Opaque, but not too heavy. They are incredibly comfortable, and seem reasonably durable. I'm on the borderline between sizes 1 and 2, and was not sorry I ordered the larger size. I'll be ordering more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is great, Sizing and Color is a Little Off, September 28, 2014
When I read the reviews for these tights, my expectations were high.
I am 5'3, and I weigh 125 lbs, so I picked a size one and chose some Havana-colored tights. Shipping and delivery were fast, and I commend them for that. However, once I opened the package, I was a bit disappointed to find that the color was more orange than gold (what I expected to be). Perhaps my observation wasn't so keen, so I decided to brush this detail aside.
As soon as I put them on, on the other hand, my ecstatic spirits were deflated. I come a little large on my behind, and they fit tightly around my waist. Being a full-time college student, it seems it won't be a comfortable fit all day.
In conclusion, for big booty girls, I recommend sizing up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - a little long, November 19, 2013
Lauren M. (CHICAGO, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'6", 150lbs and bought the size 2. They're a bit large, but that's what I was on the chart. So I do notice that I have to pull them up here and there to keep them from folding up at my ankles.

They're a good thickness for work -- not so thick you can't see your legs, but warm enough to keep your commute not miserable.

As a note, they are NOT AT ALL control top - not quite loose, but almost. They won't slide down or anything, but if you want to keep any kind of shape in your midsection, butt, or thighs, it's not happening. They won't hold ANYTHING in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasant surprise!, January 9, 2015
I have put on a little weight because of some health problems. I still insist on wearing dresses every now and then. I was despairing because regular hose are either too small or they feel like steel-wool. When these arrived yesterday, I immediately tried them on and ...AMAZING! I bought the size 5 and I am 6ft & about 205. These hose fit perfectly! And they are so soft....I plan on buying more...I just wish they came in more colors. I only found the black in a size 5. I will happily wear these...in fact I am going out to buy some more dresses.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color looks different, October 14, 2014
I know that this is usually the case when buying vibrantly colored anything online, but I checked the coloring of the picture on four different computers before purchasing. I would've liked the tights to be closer to the rosy pink in the picture, but the color is actually a very pink fuchsia. I'm using them for a very specific cosplay, which is why I'm disappointed, but I think I'll be able to make them work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great color, November 12, 2013
Soft comfortable material and they fit great. Didn't want to take them off. Want to purchase them in more colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Amazing!, November 10, 2013
These are the best tights I have ever purchased. Normally, tights rip the first day I wear them, these have not ripped yet and I have worn them at least five times. It is difficult to find such high quality tights that are sheer to waist; most high quality tights have control top, which I don't like if I am wearing shorts or a short skirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Opaque Tights, October 30, 2013
Carol (Manassas, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit, excellent quality...these are the best tights out there. HUE makes the best opaque tights. Best qualities are: they do not slide down your legs, they keep you warm, and the LAST A LONG TIME!! I LIVE IN OPAQUE TIGHTS ALL WINTER LONG. I wear them to work with suits, dresses and skirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!, October 27, 2013
I love these tights so much. They are super soft and really nice. I've worn them so much that I'm starting to get holes in them. I definitely plan on ordering these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hue is the best!, October 17, 2013
I always buy Hue- I can wear them with tons of washings and they always look and feel great! Fabulous stockings!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›