4.0 out of 5 stars Hue Jegging, Black Denim style
Pros: the quality of material is nice, feels very durable and looks good. Maintains its shape and does not sag or get too stretchy like some denim does after prolonged wear.

Published on January 20, 2011 by Amazon fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small and thin fabric.
This Jeggings were a size medium, says fitting sizes 8-10. I wear sizes 6-8 and they were way too small. The fabric was thin and not very stretchy for jeggings. I also had purchased a pair of "Not Your Daughters Jeans" Jeggings, size 8 and they fit fine with a little room to spare, really comfortable and way better quality fabric.
Published on November 17, 2011 by Terry

4.0 out of 5 stars Hue Jegging, Black Denim style, January 20, 2011

Cons: A little bit of a fit issue at the waist if you are curvy or pear-shaped. If your waist is smaller than your thighs, it sometimes feels as though it is slipping down but it really does not move much. It's your standard problem with a lot of pants for curvy women though and not necessarily a design flaw.

Size recommendation: if you are used to very snug fitting clothes, then your normal size will probably work. However, it leans towards the smaller size. For example, the Large says it fits a size 12-14 but it feels more like a very, very snug size 12. So you may consider ordering the next size up if you are the larger of the 2 numbers advertised for a specific size or if you just want a little looser fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeggings, September 19, 2010
This review is from: HUE Women's Solid Skinny Jeanz Legging (Apparel)
I've been trying to find a pair of jeggings that would fit my "generous" bottom proportions and i was pleasantly surprised by Hue's jeggings. They fit great, feel real comfortable and they look like real jeans! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, look great, August 5, 2011
This review is from: HUE Women's Solid Skinny Jeanz Legging (Apparel)
These are a nice quality fabric, soft but thick enough to substitute for real jeans. No bagging at the knees, good length for me at 5'3". As others have said here, they seem to run small. I am a consistant size 4 (and usually 26 or 27 in jeans) but I bought these in a Medium and they are perfect. The Small size would have been way too tight. I bought the Tornado color which is a good shade of medium gray with some distressed/fading characterisitcs. I'm planning to buy them in Black, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, November 5, 2011
Very, very comfortable, great with boots. I get a lot of compliments about the style and appearance. I wear them during every season, I have all 3 colors. Medium is perfect for me at, 5'8", long inseam, 128 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Great, April 23, 2011
This review is from: HUE Women's Solid Skinny Jeanz Legging (Apparel)
I am 167 pds at 5'2 so am heavy i Got the X-large fit right just lil room, I am thinking of getting a couple more in large bc i would like them to fit a lil more fitted.... they are so comfy and they look like jeans they are well made! get them you wont regret it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Run small, October 14, 2011
I'm a solid size 6 (28-29 in jeans) and normally wear a small in Hue. After reading the reviews here, I ordered these in medium and small. The medium fits, although it may be a tad large in the waist. I don't think I'll even unwrap the size small, though.

One weird thing: there's yellow double overstitching, jeans-style, on the in-seam, but just an ordinary seam on the outer side. It calls some attention to the in-seam, not a place you generally want to highlight. But I'll be wearing these with boots, mostly, and longer tops, so it shouldn't show much. I also wish they could come up with a more "denim-like" color for the navy ones. But all in all, I'm pleased. They're so much more comfortable than skinny jeans and what a deal -- I paid less than $25 with the Amazon special offer. I'll have to see how they compare to jeggings costing closer to $200, but I have a feeling I won't need those.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing runs small but fun addition to my wardrobe., December 21, 2010
A friend of mine had a pair of these Hue Jeggings that I tried on before ordering. I am a size 4 but ordered the medium size, or these would have been way too tight and small. The mediums still fit snug, but are comfortable. I'm glad I was able to try on my friend's before ordering. Or I would have gotten a small and had to return them. I like the Jeggings more than leggings because they have more thickness to them and look more like skinny jeans than tights, which allows me to pair these with more than just the extra long tops to the mid-thigh. These are a fun addition to my wardrobe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small and thin fabric., November 17, 2011
Terry "tleah444" (Lyons Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable !, November 30, 2011
I love these jegging's. The most comfortable pants I have ever owned.Good quality! By the end of the day , they are not all stretched out like some I've had. I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hue Solid Skinny Jegging, December 22, 2010
Ordered this Jeggins in black,size medium and I am very pleased with them.
Highlights: back pockets are real, they are stretchy and hug curves perfectly (I am a short curvy woman), not too long (they fit perfectly inside my boots). I ordered a size medium.
Cons: it is truly an off-black color (but still pretty), the FRONT pockets are 'just for looks', and the waist is elastic and a little high. This is fine for me, because I like wearing my jeggings with longer tunics.
Overall: Cute Jeggins, priced well.

HUE Women's Solid Skinny Jeanz Legging