5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite tights!
I hadn't worn tights in YEARS, but now that I've discovered the HUE brand tights (and am working in a field where dressing up is appropriate), my bad memories on tights are slowly being erased. These fit well, with plenty of room and do not have the nasty issue of sagging in the crotch or rolling down my waist.
Published 14 months ago by Linda Mortenson

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small compared to other Hue tights
I ordered my usual size for Hue but these run somewhat small. Go at least 1 size up. They were also slightly short.
Published 27 days ago by M.A.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite tights!, May 5, 2013
Linda Mortenson (Grants Pass, OR USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits!, November 24, 2013
I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs. My legs are really long in proportion to my body and it's impossible to find tights that fit. My sister who has the same issue told me about these in size 3, so I hesitantly bought them. These are durable, comfortable, and they actually fit! They're more expensive than other brands, but you definitely get what you pay for. I think these are the only tights I'm going to buy from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like these, October 23, 2013
MLou "mlou33" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'10" with long legs and these fit nicely. No problem with them sagging or riding down. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because they are not the same color all the way up the leg. There is a line high on the thigh that could pose a problem with short skirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, May 6, 2013
Finally something that does not rip the first time you wear it. i love this tight. nice color as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable, April 17, 2013
Great tights, great fit! Can always rely of HUE tights for comfort and durability. Will be purchasing more very soon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small compared to other Hue tights, June 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Tights, April 22, 2014
mariedoll "blythe_dollusa" (Pleasant Hill, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These tights are popular and well known, and I was slow to jump on the bandwagon, but now I'm a loyal convert. These are the best tights at a fair price. Great quality, looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tights, April 11, 2014
Chudwad1 (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
These fit very well and have not run or snagged. I've worn them three times now. I've washed them in the washing machine (put into a lingerie bag first) and put them into the dryer and they've come out just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not durable, March 12, 2014
These tights were very comfortable, more so than the Capezio "Ultra Soft" I also purchased, but ripped within the first day. Huge disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, March 8, 2014
So I ordered the largest size they have which is a 3. They are amazing, except the butt part rips so easily! I wore them once and I was careful with them and they're the perfect size, if not a little big. But there are already holes by my butt just from wearing them once. The legs are super thick which is nice, but they could be sturdier on the top part of them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›