Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 30, 2013
I have been looking for underwear like this for years. Many brands have a wide rubber band in the waist band, which over time causes wear to the material. This looks bad, and is uncomfortable. Also, the rubber band eventually stretches out, making the waist too loose. This underwear is made right, with elastic thread in the waist band. These HUGO BOSS 100% cotton Men's Mini Briefs are well-made and comfortable. I LOVE them, and as long as I can get them, I won't wear anything else. I would highly recommend this product.
44 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2016
Nice underwear, but the building quality is not great! Because the way they are built in the back, they got broken in pretty close 3 months of normal daily usage. Looking at the brand and the price, you expect something way better! Crazy!
review image
on January 29, 2014
I was a little wary after reading some reviews but I am very happy with the fit and comfort.
Great support where needed and they feel very soft.
And they don't look cheap, they are exactly the same ones that I had seen in retail stores.
2/5/2014- update: I really like these, the waist band is super comfortable and doesn't fold on itself, it always stays flat. Like them so much I purchased 3 more.
on July 8, 2013
I found the product an affordable price,and a good fit. Your product is comfortable all day. Thank you, I would recommend them to others.
on November 11, 2015
Love these underwear! The price is right, the material is comfortable, they appear to be well made, and there's no, uh, stupid flap to facilitate relieving yourself (that's what elastic waistbands are for, right?).

I have always preferred a low-rise brief, which is difficult to find in everyday department stores. These fit the bill to a T. They're low-rise, without being so small as to resemble a thong or Euro-brief (I'm 51, not wearing anything like that. No way). The material seems to be durable, but of course, time will tell.

My favorite briefs of all time were the Calvin Klein low-rise of yore. Unfortunately, they started to cheap out on the material, and they fall apart way too soon. These fit similarly, lack the flap, and appear to be durable. Fingers crossed!
on May 4, 2014
I had high hopes for these but they didn't pan out. No hard feelings though, Hugo Boss is still one of my favorite brands. They make excellent polo shirts, slacks and suits.

It's been years since I bought new briefs; I have been wearing boxers for decades and only wear briefs with dress slacks and low rise jeans. I now have a job that has me wearing slacks four days a week so I had to get a few more pair to add to the rotation.

There didn't seem to be anything wrong with the design, I just didn't like the fit. It is possible I should have ordered the small but after reading all the reviews I was worried they would be too small. It's highly likely I would have kept them if I had ordered the small but the cut was suspect enough that I didn't want to chance it. I prefer a little more coverage in the back and a little bit of a lower rise.

Just to give you a reference, I'm 6' and weigh in at about 150 lbs with a 31" waist. Normally when something says low-rise it fits me like a mid-rise.
on April 6, 2016
I really like these, but they don't hold up. After about 9-10 months, they are all ripping on the back seam, just below the tag area. I've purchased about 15 of these and they all tear at the same spot in less than a year. I'm going to look for another brand. Unfortunate, because I really like the way they fit.
on July 8, 2016
I normally wear boxers, but briefs when I work out. As such my briefs last me a pretty long time. I have worn some top label briefs and they almost seem like they are carefully designed to self destruct after a certain number of washes. Not getting that impression from the Hugo Boss briefs.
on February 6, 2015
I used to wear Emporio Armani and switched to these due to the lower price and I am happy I did. The quality is the same, if not better, the fit is excellent (they move with you and do not ride up) and having color options is also a plus. I have purchased these 4 times and will continue to buy more! A word to the wise, they run slightly small so purchase the next size up and they will fit great.
on August 27, 2014
I have a condition where I need underwear that hugs my groin area to absorb sweat, or I get a terrible rash. I've worn Haynes low rise for several years and they did a great job, but of course they are no longer being made. I've tied other similar Haynes, Fruit of the Loom, and I keep throwing away my money. I found these on Amazon, and I knew it was a risk because they are very expensive (which is why I deducted 1 star). I ordered XXL because I recently put on weight and moved up to a size 44. XXL was supposed to fit 44-46. These fit a little small. However, once I lose a little weight, these will be perfect. I love the fit and the support that they give. It's still hard to justify $9.00 for each pair of underwear, But until I find something else less expensive, I'll be getting some more of these. They are small but I can still wear them.

See 1 answered question