Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 11, 2013
i used to buy this brand, the first time i bought, size L. becausa my waist size its 32-34 and was to big, i bought this time the M size its tight, and soft , this trunks are fits perfect
on May 10, 2014
I have now purchased two batches on Hugo Boss underwear for men. Both had tears in then within weeks of purchase. I now have six pairs of underwear with holes in them and in the same exact area. Certainly not the quality you would expect from such a brand
on July 28, 2013
Really nice fit (I purchased the medium size) and great material until after one wash and dry they seem to have gotten smaller (or I have gotten bigger hah!) THey are in my weekly rotation but they aren't as comfortable as my FTLs also in a size medium. Great colors too!
on May 12, 2015
I thought these would be decent quality underwear for my boyfriend. While they are comfortable and fit as expected (he wears size 36, so we ordered a large) every one of them developed holes in the crotch after 2 or 3 wears and washes. Not very high quality.
on October 14, 2013
Quality is great, but size compared to others I ordered in same size was a little small.
Still very nice, just a little tight
on April 3, 2016
They feel good and look good. The only problem is that with use it starts breaking: little holes and tears. Two friends have the same problem with this underwear. I read several reviews and they report the same problem: tears in the crotch area. *BE AWARE*
on June 21, 2016
I wear a 36 pants. I purchased these in large and they fit with a little bit of looseness. But going down to medium would certainly be too small for me. I was just expecting them to be a little more snug. The only thing to seriously watch out for, though, with these trunks, is that they don't open in the front. That is to say, there is no fly hole! A little strange to me, but whatever. Overall, I can't complain really. They are comfortable and I don't like paying a lot of money for underwear. These are a good deal.
on May 5, 2015
I have had good experience with Hugo Boss in the past. They are lasting and very comfortable for a reasonable price and the cotton is always of good quality. This one, however, was priced at almost 60% of the usual price for the size that I buy and so I thought it is a good deal and ordered one pack. I should have been a bit more careful as there was a notification that only 2 packs are still left. Only after receiving it, did I realize that it is a tighter fit than usual and not as comfortable as the ones I had bought before. I find it annoying that they didn't mention it on the site. I could have returned them but didn't do so as I had already tried them on.
on December 1, 2014
I bought the large size, it was way too small in the crotch area. Very disappointed. I can't really make a recommendation to move a size up because I think they may be to big around the waist. Too bad!
on January 9, 2014
I wear size 31-32 in jeans so I bought this product in size m, but they are too small. I will try to get one size bigger. Be careful. Another buyer got larger but returned them to get XL. Maybe best to buy one size up