Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

87%
13%
Price:$17.99+ Free shipping

on September 2, 2014
This product was exactly what I needed to give my resin jewelry that high gloss I wanted. It eliminates small scratches and gives resin/plastic a really pretty shine. I hand polish and the pieces come out really nicely. If you have an electric polisher I imagine the shine would be even prettier. You will not regret buying this product.
on February 13, 2015
I use this for polishing acrylic pens and I am on the fence as to weather it is any better than micromesh or not. I have not heard any complaints from my customers and they have not mentioned any difference in the appearance.
on December 19, 2013
This polish works super on acrylic cigar pen projects; I have used this material for many years! Thanks for asking! Bob
on May 22, 2016
this takes the swirls out of any superglue finish as the last step, or any acrylic pen blank gets the final polish, and you are done. Works effortlessly. Get some...
on April 9, 2015
I love it. It is the best finish I have ever used on my acrylic pens and or bottle stoppers. Gives them a nice shine and not a lot of polishing too.
on June 29, 2016
use it for all of our Acrylic and corian pens, brings out a wondferful shine
on August 14, 2015
Makes my projects nice and shiny
on May 9, 2016