4.0 out of 5 stars Hutt Click-n-Keep
Good product overall. A lot of pieces of different sizes. I have had a little trouble getting all four sides to click into place sometimes. That is why I gave only four stars for this product.
Published 17 months ago by Cher

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I had hoped for, glad I bought them on sale
Published 7 months ago by Jay W

4.0 out of 5 stars Hutt Click-n-Keep, February 26, 2013
This review is from: HUTT Click-n-Keep 32 Piece Nano Air/Water Tight Food Storage Container Set w/ Four sided Locking System, BPA Free (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I had hoped for, glad I bought them on sale, December 1, 2013
These containers look like my Lock & Lock storage containers so I was hoping they were a generic knock-off. They are similar, but the plastic in the Lock & Lock containers feels about twice as thick. These were a bit cheaper and are OK for the price. I bought this set when it was about 60% off. If I had paid full price I would have been disappointed. When I need more containers I'll spend a bit extra and get more Lock & Lock or something of similar quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 21, 2013
bought one for me and one set for my daughter. Good assortment of sizes . tops fit well. Good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Test Result, October 23, 2012
my 3+1 lovely kids (one of them would be my husband, not the three) have made me become one of the regular shoppers of food storage products to solve the everyday needs to keep the best qualify food fresh. In general, this HUTT Click-n-Keep does a decent job comparing to other major brands such Rubbermaind and Lock&Lock's storage containers, but when I look into the specific structural detail, material built, and durability, I have found that HUTT's Click-n-keep comes with even a stronger four sided NANO locking system to tightly seal the lid and prevent the substance from contacting the outside air/water. The health of the families is my number one priority when choosing this type of products. I have immersed the Click-n-keep container all the way with full of food on the bottom of the sink with full tank of water, put in microwave and heated up for 5 minutes, and left it with food in the freezer for days. After numerous uses and other testings, I found that the secret to making a perfect and durable food storage container would depend on the casing/tooling of the lid and padding inside the lid. I can see that the engineering process could be costly to make a top notch quality storage container like this. My guess is that the food storage container is new to this brand HUTT and they would like to make the product right for the consumers. By investing in advanced tooling and materials used, they are gonna more happy customers like me. The inside packaging is made of two layers of protection to prevent the containers from scratching. The outside master carton comes with nice presentation of product images and legit descriptions. As holiday seasons are coming around, I would consider to buy a few more sets for the likes of my families as a present in addition to other invaluable friends and families who have the similar needs of my beloved kids.

Rate and Discover Movies