NOKIA LUMIA 900 SOLID RED HYBRID RUBBERISED BACK COVER CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING
|Price:||$4.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Access to key functions
- Highest quality in fit, styling and protection
- Protect your device without sacrificing functionality
- Qubits Retail Packaged
- Colour: Solid Red
Top Customer Reviews
- Provides decent scratch protection without interfering with buttons & ports(see uploaded photos)
- Thin & slick profile so it doesn't make the phone too bulky
- lightweight material (rubberized hard plastic that offers a bit of flexibility)
- Easy to snap in your phone, yet holds your phone securely
- Doesn't offer shock/fall protection (trade off with thin profile)
- Color is more "baby blue" than "light blue"...and it doesn't match Lumia 900's cyan colored model (see uploaded photos)
For the price, it is a decent case for what it is. Do not expect complete protection against dropping.
For the best overall protection of the front glass, look into the complete-coverage cases offered by Amazon.com.
So... we need a case.
This hard shell-case snaps over the phone easily and securely. No future slippage will be possible (which happens as stretch-on cases age). The rubberized coating covers the entire surface and really softens the contact between the phone and anything you might place the phone on or touch it to, a very good feature. It is also nice "to hand", as they say. All the openings are where they need to be to properly operate your Lumia, and the additional case thickness in the area of the buttons completely solves the "pocket" problem mentioned above.
In addition, the slight "lip" on either side of the screen offers a secure site for your fingers while the phone is in use. No more accidentally dropping the slippery thing.
My only complaint is that the blue case does not in any way match my cyan phone. My wife likes the contrasty effect of the darker-colored phone "peeking" through openings in the robin's-egg blue case, but I find it mildly goofy to look at. Not a big deal, considering the excellent functionality that the case offers.
- Not very bulky at all.
- Has a little bit of a lip at the top, bottom and on the sides of the screen which offers some protection for the screen.
- Nice texture. Feels soft and won't stick in your pocket.
- It's a little bit loose. It slides up and down on the phone just a little bit.
I solved the problem by putting a thin piece of foam between my phone and the case. Fits perfectly now. A folded piece of paper would do the trick too.
I ordered 3 by this seller and this is the best out of the three :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unit started "peeling of" after a few days...there is a some kind clear-non sticky coat that is coming of, showing a surface that is slippery, witch makes the phone more... Read morePublished 11 months ago by JP Cervoni
I love and hate this phone.
Nokia really needs to get with the times and technology.
They are falling behind.
I purchased this item for my daughter on her birthday and the very next day the color started peeling off.Published on January 14, 2014 by Rondyron
And she loves it! Great quality, it's intact two years later ( just getting to the review now). Don't hesitate for the price!Published on October 8, 2013 by aka
It immediately started peeling and coming off. And it didnt protect my phone when I droppe it. I wouldn't use it.Published on May 3, 2013 by Amazon Customer
The design is good, but it has a thin plastic film that gets stained with every day use and turn the case to blackish grey on blue.. Read morePublished on April 25, 2013 by Accent
The price was super compared to mall stores, and the model that fit my phone was readily available. It is sleek and does not stick in my pocket.Published on April 22, 2013 by Leslie E. Reilly