Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOKIA LUMIA 900 SOLID BLACK HYBRID RUBBERISED BACK COVER CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 10, 2012
Since I wasn't sure how the Lumia cases are, I purchased this one and the blue gel one. I'm pleasantly surprised by both of them but this one is my favorite. It's a unique design that nicely compliments the Lumia 900's unique design. It fits snugly with no movement but is easy to snap on and off. The sides are a tiny bit elevated in the front so that the glass is protected when the phone is laid on its front. The cut outs for the buttons are well placed. The rubber is smooth but with a slight texture and good contours for easy gripping. I would like it to be a tad thinner but I want/need a case that protects so I'm happy with it as is. Overall, an excellent value for money.
on April 15, 2012
Pros:
- Provides decent scratch protection without interfering with buttons & ports(see uploaded photos)
- Thin & slick profile so it doesn't make the phone too bulky
- lightweight material (rubberized hard plastic that offers a bit of flexibility)
- Easy to snap in your phone, yet holds your phone securely

Cons:
- Doesn't offer shock/fall protection (trade off with thin profile)
- Color is more "baby blue" than "light blue"...and it doesn't match Lumia 900's cyan colored model (see uploaded photos)
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 29, 2012
When something is claimed to be red, I normally associate that with one or two possibilities. Either a bright red or a deep red. This bumper is neither. it's somewhere between grape jelly and dark pink. It fits ok, but the design is uninspiring and it detracts from the elegant design of the Lumia. I also ordered the blue color for my wife. Again, the color is nothng like the beautiful cyan Lumia. Not even close. I threw them both out. Not worth the cost of sending back. Putting these covers on a Lumia 900 is like dressing a runway model in a burlap sack. Avoid.
on May 10, 2012
My wife is using this pink case on her Nokia Lumia 900. This is NOT a gel case. It is rubberized and hard. It covers the back of the phone and the longer sides of the phone -- not the top nor the bottom.

For the price, it is a decent case for what it is. Do not expect complete protection against dropping.

For the best overall protection of the front glass, look into the complete-coverage cases offered by Amazon.com.
on April 13, 2012
It protects the back and that's about it. The red color is not that strong as in the picture but snaps on easily. It comes out a little bit from the bottom and top which bothers me for the bottom cause I usually rest the phone on my pinky when I hold in with one hand and scroll with my thumb.
review image review image
on August 6, 2012
The Lumia 900 is just not meant to be used without a case. Impossible, really, to quickly answer a call without prematurely hanging up when the phone is in your pocket. The screen itself is touch-active when the phone is ringing and all the good places for fingers on the right side of the phone are taken up by buttons. Whether this is by design (to force us all to buy a case) or accidental (the stylists reigned over the ergonomicists), who knows, but the buttons on the side just don't work for me in that (and most other) situations.

So... we need a case.

This hard shell-case snaps over the phone easily and securely. No future slippage will be possible (which happens as stretch-on cases age). The rubberized coating covers the entire surface and really softens the contact between the phone and anything you might place the phone on or touch it to, a very good feature. It is also nice "to hand", as they say. All the openings are where they need to be to properly operate your Lumia, and the additional case thickness in the area of the buttons completely solves the "pocket" problem mentioned above.

In addition, the slight "lip" on either side of the screen offers a secure site for your fingers while the phone is in use. No more accidentally dropping the slippery thing.

My only complaint is that the blue case does not in any way match my cyan phone. My wife likes the contrasty effect of the darker-colored phone "peeking" through openings in the robin's-egg blue case, but I find it mildly goofy to look at. Not a big deal, considering the excellent functionality that the case offers.
on April 20, 2012
Overall, adds good protection and feels great, but doesn't fit quite perfectly.

Pros:
- Not very bulky at all.
- Has a little bit of a lip at the top, bottom and on the sides of the screen which offers some protection for the screen.
- Nice texture. Feels soft and won't stick in your pocket.

Cons:
- It's a little bit loose. It slides up and down on the phone just a little bit.

I solved the problem by putting a thin piece of foam between my phone and the case. Fits perfectly now. A folded piece of paper would do the trick too.

I ordered 3 by this seller and this is the best out of the three :)
review image review image review image
on September 5, 2012
I purchased this for my husband's phone. He really was happy with it. He has had it for about 3-4 weeks. Today he showed me that the case had split on the side where the buttons are.
So, I have ordered another one.
I hope this one doesn't split also.
on July 9, 2012
I bought this along with a black case for my wife's and my phone respectively. The case is very good. The device fits perfectly in the case. It is strong and feels very nice in hands. Very easy to pop the phone in and take out if you want to. The finishing itself feels like it is not made by some third party but by Nokia themselves.

One thing I don't like about *this* BLUE case in particular is that the color won't match that of the phone. The phone blue is a deeper blue and this case is more a baby blue. Also, for some reason the blue case is almost double the price that of black. Not sure why? It is not even the perfect color. Took our 1 star for that precise reason.
on March 9, 2013
This is a good fit, doesn't add too much bulk to the case and helps with the grip...but it can attract cat hair and fine lint a little. I think it's just because of the black surface that the light-colored lint and such stands out. But this is a good value.