Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

90%
10%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 9, 2004
WOW!!! I listened to the "Estés donde estés" song and it immediately became a favorite. Imagine first-rate pop with a little country flavor (some Shania, some Michelle Branch), two girls who can really sing, an incredibly catchy tune (you'll find yourself singing it all day long) and wonderful lyrics (if you don't speak Spanish, you'll love it anyway). The rest of the CD is also prime stuff. A must have!
on July 19, 2004
This band has everything it takes to make it to the top. This CD is my daughters favorite!! I saw the group live in Tijuana and they put on a great show for thousands of screaming fans!! Awesome experience from a talented group. Expect big things fromt them in the future!!
on February 4, 2005
This album keeps you hooked from the first to the last track. It is a must have for anyone who loves Rock/Pop en Espanol. It is right up there with Juanes: Un Dia Normal. It is one of those CD's that I put into the CD player and it won't leave it for a months.
on June 12, 2005
I love this CD!!!!!!! These girls can sing!!!! I don't know much Spanish, but I know talent when I hear it! These girls definitely have talent! I listen to my CD almost everyday! You will not be disappointed. I love all of the songs! They have great upbeat songs and great ballads! I think it really has a rock feel to it.
on October 2, 2008
My name is Reet, I am 56 years old, and these people are correct! This is a terrific record and I speak little Spanish. Accidently caught their first video while channel surfing back when Spanish t.v. was just starting to show rock videos. It's a delightful pop/rock album with country flair containing some deft, energetic vocals and superior musicianship. It is the sisters best record, the other two are weaker reminders of the power of this title. And all this coming from a guy who listens to The Residents and Primus! I also like Ely Guerra. Saw her live and could care less that I never knew what she was saying! As long as she was singing I was in heaven! Get her Sweet/Sour album, it's great too!
on May 20, 2004
I heard this incredible song, "Estes donde Estes", on our local international music station. The station never gave the name of the group who sang this song. Finally, I tracked down who sang it. It is a two girl band group, Hanna and Ashley, together they make up Ha-Ash. All the songs on this CD are great! I highly recommend it, they're like the equivalent of Michelle Branch, but Spanish.
on June 2, 2005
If you like latin pop-rock like Shikira, Amaral or LODVG you will love this CD by HA-ASH. It's really upbeat and has catchy tunes. Her voice is sexy strong and mature. Buy this CD. You will love it. Trust me.
on May 17, 2008
ESTA CANCION SERA INOLVIDABLE PARA MI Y PARA MUCHOS POR QUE SE DEDICA A UNA PERSONA QUE SE FUE Y NO VOLVERA, ESPECIALMENTE PARA AQUEL QUE YA NO TENDRA OTRA OPORTUNIDAD CON EL SER QUIERIDO...
ES MUY BUENA .... TE QUIERO CHIQUITA.
on April 9, 2016
I love their music so to have it arrive almost immediately is great! Also their description on the condition of the disc was accurate.
on March 11, 2005
THIS CD IS JUNK!! THEY SOUND LIKE AN ANGRY CAT HOWLING ITS ANNOING AND SCARY!!!