4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, but next time I would like to try the Eureka Enviro Steamer
After watching the home shopping network on a shark steam mop, I was fascinated and started researching. Let me tell you, I read many reviews before buying a steam mop. My first choice would've been the Eureka enviro steamer, but I had a giftcard to overstock and they didn't have it there, so my second choice was the Haan steam mop.

Pros:
-disinfects the...
Published on August 14, 2009 by ReadReviews

3.0 out of 5 stars with a grain of salt...
Okay I like this product for the simplicity it offers. However, realizing no product is going to do 100% of all the work without spending a ton of money. This doesn't work well for floors with crevices. It just simply doesn't clean crevices. However, the surface is clean. This would be a great easy gift for elderly. Also, for a quick clean. I use it to clean up fast. I...
Published on March 12, 2009 by K. Jordan

‹ Previous | 117 18 1922 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best steamer, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
Excellent steamer . Does a fantastic job . Had my first Haan steamer 10 years. I was so satisfied that I purchased another one. I give Haan steamers a ten great steamer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable to me!!! Very hot!!!, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
This looks like not a big deal. I was used to the triangular style of the h20. But that broke. Too good to be true. This one seems doable and I like it cause it is hot which is needed to kill bacterias and sanitize the right way. Its addicting you kind want to steam all the floors at once. My floors squeak which for me means all residue or oils are removed. Nice. I like it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
Absolutely the best- takes off dirt and leaves floors dry- I was completely satisfied- one cup of water cleaned my bathroom, kitchen, and hall floors- a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++++, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
Best steam mop I've ever used! The reservoir is small and must be refilled often but I consider this a plus because I don't need to empty it after use! Fast and easy and it works sooo well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mop, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
I really liked this mop. Just remember that for deep cleaning, you may need to use other chemicals. It is great for sanitizing, I have found. Also, great around the facilities and the tub floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cleaning Tool, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
I've had this mop around a year & it's been fabulous to use on my wood & tile floors. I've had no issue with streaks & you can see the steam as the mop goes over an area. I haven't had any issue with it damaging my wood floors (though I have heard of issues with older wood floors - that's all steamers though, not just this one). It heats up quickly & is far less messy than a traditional mop. I'm definitely pleased with my purchase & I would recommend it to anyone with hard surface floors for its simplicity & ease of use.

3.0 out of 5 stars This works OK if you keep tank clean, March 21, 2013
Glenn Watkins (Bristol, Pa USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
I read some positive reviews and the complete product description. The thought of steam cleaning my kitchen and bathroom floors sounded right up my alley. Well, it's now a year later and here is my review. First of all, STEAM. When it does make steam, the steam wets the back of the cleaning pad but never actually steams the floor when you think about it. You are cleaning the floor with a hot wet towel - that's all! You will definitely leave messy streaks every single time. You have to change pads and fill the tank multiple times just to do one average sized room. After a dozen or so uses, the machine starts to act weird - the steam only lasts a few seconds and then the red light pops on - even when the tank is full. The machine makes strange metallic clicking sounds like it's ready to explode or something. I read through all the negative reviews (there are a lot more negative reviews added since I first purchased this thing) and see my problem over and over. Bottom line: Use a mop and bucket and do the job right.

Edit 9/4/2013: I never threw this thing out and while browsing through my closet, I found a dozen red packs of powdered chemicals meant to clean the lime and scale build-up in the tank. I followed the directions and after 1 cycle, the unit now works like new again - making full steam throughout the entire cycle (about 10 minutes). You are not actually cleaning with steam - the steam wets the cleaning pad and makes it hot thus allowing you to clean your floors. I changed my rating from 1-star to 3-stars. You are supposed to use these tank cleaning packs about once a month. I wonder where I can buy this locally without ordering from Haan directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have owned 3.5 years - still the greatest!, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
As my title states I've had this steam mop almost 4 years and it never leaks, and works wonderfully. I've never had an issue with it. I did add an extension cord to it but the cord it came with was reasonably long-I just needed more for my home which is mostly hardwood floors.

Once I put the pad in with my other stuff so it got clothes softener in it. Do not do that. It makes it a bear to push around. It came with 2 pads. I had to order 2 more. These now are getting pretty worn and I'm going to order new ones, however I do disinfect my floors almost every other day as I had 2 dogs and now just have one large one.

Good luck in your search and I hope my review helps you.
Pam

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mop!, March 1, 2013
Amazon Customer (North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
This mop is lightweight and easy to use. I researched steam mops before I got this one and I am glad I did. It steams my floors beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything that I wanted in a Floor Mop, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop (Kitchen)
This Floor Mop works perfectly, cleaning the floor quickly and easily without leaving a lot of water on the floor.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1922 | Next ›