Haan Slim & Light Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer and Vapor Steamer, Model SI-35
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-sleek steam cleaner designed to reach under furniture and appliances
- Kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria
- Features 120 volts; 1200 watts; 19.5-foot power cord
- Includes floor-protector pad, 2 microfiber pads, gliding tray, and manual
- Measures 46.5 x 11.75 x 6.9 inches; 5.1 pounds; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So, as I said, I discovered the Steam mop. Went to the store, bought the Shark. My 88 year old Grandma was with me that day, she too bought the Shark. Ok, let me just say, I LOVED the concept of using the steam on the floor instead of mopping and using all of that bleach. WAS NOT happy with the pumping and pumping and pumping and pumping and pumping you have to do to get it to produce the steam. What a pain in the @## that is. Turns out, it's way more of a workout than mopping. You are sweating up a storm by the time you are done. It was getting my floors clean, it was, however the effort it took to get them there was more that I was willing to do.Read more ›
Well, I've now used this steam mop for 2 weeks, and I am impressed!
Here are the pros in no particular order:
1. A tank of distilled water lasts over 20 minutes. The removable tank makes it easy to pour any unused water back into the distilled water jug, too (since it is not recommended to store water in your steam mop).
2. I was able to clean my extremely filthy vinyl entryway, my (small) kitchen and two (small) bathrooms in 23 minutes, and that was when I went slowly and lightly scrubbed some ground-in dirt. Will this work miracles for dirt that's been ground in since 1993? No, but it does way better than anything else I've tried (including Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and good old acetone-- both of which took the finish off the floor, too). Because of my small rooms, I cannot comment on the cord length, although it's not a huge deal to unplug it, move it, and plug it in again, because it's pretty lightweight.
3. Hairspray residue in the bathroom was completely gone within 2 cleanings (nothing but hand scrubbing had ever completely cleaned that before--the Wet Jet left it dull and a little sticky) All of the floors were left completely shiny and so clean that they were actually a little slick (I feel like doing a Risky Business scene here).
4. The mop was extremely easy to assemble and use.
5. You do not have to wait for the machine to cool down to refill the tank.Read more ›
I usually would mop very rarely due to back/shoulder pain, but this is very easy to use, lightweight and didn't cause any discomfort. Also, I love that it uses no chemicals. Because I have two cats, I'd use the swiffer wet and then go over it with water to remove the chemical residue. I didn't want them licking the poison cleaner off of their paws, nor did I want that on my feet. Also, the swiffer cleaner smell/chemical made me itch.
I have hardwood floors in most of my apartment plus tile in the kitchen and ceramic tile in the bathroom. It cleaned all the floors really well and easily. I do sweep prior to use. I also used the glide attachment on my sisel area rug. It was definitely brighter afterwards and felt cleaner. There was a musty oder due to all the recent dampness; there is no smell at all now.
I did notice after two rooms the pad was becoming too saturated and it was more difficult to glide over the floor, so I changed the pad and went on to the next rooms. I would suggest buying the extra pads so as not to be without a clean one to change up.
I can highly recommend this product. I've already recommended it to my friends who also hate to mop!
|Length: 1:12 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this steam mop for about 7 years and it is still going strong! I bought it because this brand was recommended for allergies and asthma and my while house was tile. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Erica bragg
The product shipped in the product box. The box was pretty beat up by the time it got here, but luckily the stuff inside was safe. I like this product. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tiffany
Works very well, has lots of capacity, keeps a head of steam well, and is very light. The only thing I can wish for is the added ability to clean floor edges next to walls -- it... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are a joke. Something that uses water should not rust on the screws. save your money.Published 4 months ago by betmax
it really cleans the only down side is includes only two clean pads, for the price it should be at least four , it gets dirty quickly .Published 5 months ago by george mejia
i purchased my Haan Slim and Light from a retailer other than Amazon, but have experienced the same issue as other reviewers. Read morePublished 5 months ago by PIPLEME
So far so good, nice and light and the floor seems very clean after using it. Have to hover over really sticky spots, but that only makes sense. Read morePublished 5 months ago by kbean
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets