Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 25, 2013
Let me start by saying we own TONS of HABA toys, and we love them. I consider them to be heirloom quality--they are made in Germany--NOT China, and they are so well made.

Rosella The Clutching Toy is made very well--but--in my opinion with a MAJOR DESIGN FLAW. The arms are made of string, and at the end have small balls attached. The string may be thick, but I fear it could be a choking hazzard if a child bites through them, and in turn possibly choke on the small balls.

At first I allowed my daughter to play with this, and sure enough, the first thing that went in her mouth were the little balls at the end. After only a couple of days, and tons of worry, with that gnawing feeling of: this toy is not safe, I took it from her pile of toys. Now, it has become a decoration on a shelf!!

Keep your piece of mind, and don't buy this!!

By the way, a great toy made by HABA that my daughter loves is the "Flower Trio Clutching Toy" It's pretty and doesn't seem to have any possible choking hazzards.
on October 15, 2011
HABA is a WONDERFUL company. We have had excellent customer service where they have gone above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend supporting this company based on our experiences with their staff and their well crafted products!

Rosella is a small toy, perfect for baby hands. My daughter loves to shake and rattle everything to hear the noises made. This toy does not disappoint. Our daughter is 12 months old and her attention is captivated by Rosella.
on May 22, 2014
Five stars for beautiful colors! Smooth to the touch! Clean design! Classic wooden toy! Solid hand-made toy! Need I say more? Oh yes, excellent quality paint too. Excellent, beautifully well-made German toy. Love it. I think my baby does too! ;)
on April 4, 2012
I got this toy for my 7 month old daughter...she totally loves it. She loves put her hands in her mouth. The toy is durable and easy to throw in a diaper bag or your purse. She also has the Haba pacifier chain which is also great for her to chew on in the car. Love Haba products!!!
on January 27, 2011
Our children loved this toy. It apparently tastes great! And provides lots of entertainment. It can be used by adults in "puppet" shows. It makes noise thanks to it's "hands" with rattled about. Definately recommend this for babies looking to mouth something :) It was so good, we've since bought many more of them (or their similar versions - there's mouse, and other characters) for our friends' and familys' babies.
on February 2, 2013
This is made of wood and it is a fine product, made with good materials. However, it is not interesting to my little one. She didn't even want to hold it for a second. My husband is more interested and studied it for a while. It is fancy, well-made, satisfying to parents-but not a good toy. Just in our case.
on May 5, 2012
I bought this for my daughter when she started chewing on stuff because her teeth were coming in, and she loved this toy the most, and the wood clacks when you shack it, which she likes a lot.
on January 15, 2014
She loves this little doll. We do have to monitor her with it as she likes to suck on the little ball hands I am concerned of the potential that the rope could weaken and a ball come off.
on February 19, 2015
My daughter (5 months) loves to hold this toy by the balls on the arms and chew on it. It's a favorite. Whenever I set it in front of her, she immediately grabs for it.
on December 19, 2011
It is definitely delicate in size, but very well made and not a choking hazard. I can't wait to put it in my 7mo's stocking! Thank you!