- Series: Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Moody Pr (November 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802492649
- ISBN-13: 978-0802492647
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #709,170 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah (Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary) Hardcover – November, 1991
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
A point that is not usually made is the capability of the editor. Dr. Kenneth Barker has worked on a variety of biblical projects including the NIV translation. He has worked in the classromom and in the editorial room. His understanding of what is needed by students of the original languages makes his management of this project exceptionally valuable.