Habanero EXTRA HOT Sauce MANILA CHILI PEPPER + Tinge of Super Mango Puree : Heat rating 7 Scoville - glass 5oz
- After 5 centuries, the local cultivars have evolved into its own unique peninsular Manila Habanero identity as Capsicum chinense (syn. Capsicum sinense) species of super chili hot peppers of similar genetics with the following varieties: Naga Jolokia pepper (Assam), Scotch bonnet (Jamaica), Red Savina pepper - acclaimed as the world's super hot chili pepper.
- CARAMBA ! brand HABANERO Pepper Sauce - Extra Hot Chili carries absolutely NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, NO CHEMICALS - simply, ALL NATURAL, and subjected to consistent GMP and Quality Assurance programs before it leaves our Manila factory - with shelf life that peaks up to 2 years ...
- Caramba ! brand Habanero Pepper Sauce - Extra Hot Chili is all natural blend of select super hot chili fruits (also spelled chilli and chile) of the plant genus capsicum of the nightshade (Solanaceae) family, and mashed with the world-famous Manila Super Mango Puree and native palm vinegar - to round up its full traditional indigenous taste and aroma, evidenced by its top-note jerky prickly heat, and arrested by its back-note soothing sensations. The mother chili habanero bush originally cultivated since prehistoric times in Peru and Mexico, made its way to the West Indies, brought to Spain in 1494, survived the Acapulco-Manila Galleon trade in the 15th and 16th century, and propagated in the Philippine Islands for its medicinal effects.
- Manila Habanero Chili Pepper : Scoville Heat Unit Rating of 100,000-350,000, No. 7 hottest in the world : same "heatness" class as Habanero chili, Scotch Bonnet Pepper, Datil pepper, Rocoto, Jamaican Hot Pepper, African Birdseye, Madame Jeanette.
- For over 10 years now ... the Caramba ! brand has nurtured the same "Caramba proprietary peninsular formulae" since 1998 ... NO other chili blend, NO oil/flour fillers, NO vegetable extenders, ... ... SIMPLY, 100% NATURAL HABANERO PEPPER SAUCE !!!
When the need arises to savor its prickly hot vibration with every drop as much as the adventurous nature intended it to be. In the event of a burnt tongue or skin from chili, full fat milk or yogurt is more effective antidote at cooling the affected area. This is so because capsaicin is soluble in fat and alcohol. But, avoid water - as water merely spreads the burn.
Habanero chili pepper, mango puree, water, distilled vinegar, sugar, iodized salt, spices, citric acid, food stabilizer NO other chili blend, NO oil/flour fillers, NO vegetable extenders, NO synthetic preservative !
For All Nation Cuisine - Italian, Irish-Scottish, Mexican, Greek, French, Mediterranean, Chinese, African, Middle Eastern, Indian, Caribbean, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay or Filipino ... use it in a variety of ways - as cooking ingredient, dipping sauce, spice or condiment as your heart and soul desires. Mix it with your preferred drink for a bolder stimulating high (for example, for Bloody Mary: mix Caramba ! brand Habanero Pepper Sauce - Extra Hot Chili with Tomato juice, Vodka, and Worcestershire Sauce. ... or try other popular (over 150) shooter or cocktail drinks).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.