5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Habits Personal Workbook
Published on April 8, 2008 by Y. Sanchez-barreto

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version doesn't make sense
The kindle version of this workbook is not worth buying because a lot of the book is comprised of tables and graphs which aren't readable with the kindle. I thought the kindle version would be workable in the sense you could actually write your entries in a separate notebook and just read the questions, but the missing table and graph content was a deal breaker for me.
Published on July 30, 2008 by T. D. Case

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Habits Personal Workbook, April 8, 2008
This review is from: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook (Paperback)
When I first read the 7th Habits of Highly Effective People I was amazed at how a slight shift in your thought process can make a huge shift in paradigms. When I saw that there was a workbook to compliment the text I quickly ordered it. I have found this workbook to be an effective way to put the lessons learned in the text to work for you. I am very please with purchase. This is an effective learning toll and highly recommend it to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version doesn't make sense, July 30, 2008
T. D. Case (Florianópolis, Brazil) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Habits Workbook Review, February 27, 2007
Sandy Zhang (Beijing, China) - See all my reviews
A very interesting and practical workbook, but possession of the 7 Habits book itself is necessary to really appreciate the exercises.

1.0 out of 5 stars EBOOKS FROM AMAZON ARE A RIPOFF!, October 1, 2004
There should be a note in the description somewhere that you will be unable to PRINT any worksheets from the workbook. What good is a workbook that you CANNOT WORK in??? And I can't even get my money back. I am completely unsatisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Workbook, September 15, 2008
Cynnamon MBA 2B "Cynnamon" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I am so glad I got this to accompany the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It is not just a reiterate what the book said. It really makes you stop and think about the questions, how you handled a situation and what you could have done different. I am taking this to heart not just reading, but really making a change.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adobe E-book version is a TOTAL RIPOFF!, January 28, 2005
J. Muir (Midvale, UT USA) - See all my reviews
Do not purchase this ebook! You can't print it. AND it uses some sort .NET internet validation that stopped working on the laptop I downloaded it on. So, I CAN'T print it and I CAN'T read it. For GOD'S SAKE SOMEBODY TELL ME - WHAT GOOD IS THIS LOAD OF E-BOOK! Unreal. Absolutely unreal.

1.0 out of 5 stars UnWorkable Workbook! Cannot Print It! Cannot Write In It!, June 22, 2005
dwhitty1 (Thousand Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Franklin Covey reps knew nothing about this product when I called them, because they do not offer it in e-book form. It was never designed to be released in this format. Amazon.com had a nice idea but they didn't think it through. They need to 'Synergize' better. Don't waste your time and money on this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars How the 7 Habits helped me in my life, February 10, 2011
I always go back to Covey when I am starting to have self doubt about myself in my decisions to stay motivated and on track. Why is it that in life we know the basics to succeed but it is not always easy to stay on track. He sets 7 basic habits that are so easy to follow. The book is powerful and very inspirational. Even after to have read the book you might always go back and read over the 7 steps just to give yourself a little push in your step for the day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Better to buy the hard copy, February 3, 2013
Doesn't really work on Kindle have struggled to print resorting to screen shots. Am i missing something to simplify things ?

1.0 out of 5 stars The kindle version is useless, September 18, 2009
The Kindle version of this workbook has tables and graphs that are so small and pixelated that you cannot read them. When you magnify the tables or graphs, you only seen bigger dots instead of letters, so you cannot discern what was written. In many parts, Covey says to look in the table and answer the question and workout your score. Since you cannot read what the graph or table says, then you cannot do the exercise in the workbook. It's like buying the print version of the book with all the tables and graphs blurred and unreadable. I think I should get a refund, or at least, they should format the kindle book so it's readable and replace them.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook by Stephen R. Covey (Paperback - January 6, 2004)
$16.00 $9.04