5.0 out of 5 stars A College-Student's Review of "7 Habits ... Teens"
Published on July 24, 2001 by timothee81

3.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook but so small.
It's so small...I thought a workbook would be 9x11, not 5x7. Maybe I didn't read the fine print. Good content.
Published 23 months ago by Kares Hanley

5.0 out of 5 stars A College-Student's Review of "7 Habits ... Teens", July 24, 2001
"timothee81" (southwest Michigan (USA)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook (Paperback)
* * * * * FIVE STARS! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! * * * * * Last summer I found this book on my younger brother's desk--a gift to him from our mother. As an eighteen-year-old college student, I thought the writing would be "too young" for me. NOPE! I read the book and it has significantly changed my views of myself, others, and the world. On another note, I liked the book so much that I decided to check out 'the original,' Sean's father's book (7 Habits of ... *people*): the verdict: I personally found the book for Teens a MUCH better read. Sean's writing style is concise and very visual, making it easy to understand, enjoyable, and fun. The anecdotes and stories are universally applicable--despite racial, economic, etc. backgrounds (or even age!). He doesn't waste time getting to the point, taking a single paragraph to introduce a new concept, and then supporting it with two or three stories, anecdotes, or quotations; and yes, there are even pictures too! The end product is something that is VERY enjoyable, practicable, and has helpful. If you have ANY doubts about whether or not to read this book, I would say that if you are even looking into it enough to read this review, you and someone you know can greatly benefit from the ideas in this book. Of course self-change is scary and difficult, but this book makes it fun and easy. It's helped me to not only improve my own life, but also that of my younger brother, guiding me to be a better role model for him. When I first found this book I had made fun of it, but as soon as I had begun reading, I was hooked [or as the book would have me say, "I hooked myself..."] Thanks Sean (and Stephen) for your contribution(s)! [And thanks Mom, too...] : - )

5.0 out of 5 stars The book that changed everything., November 9, 2000
A Kid's Review
Ulrica Grade 7 Oakview School The reason why I read this book was because it was assigned by my teacher. When I started reading this book I thought that this book would be boring and dull. Now that I have finished reading this book I really enjoyed it. It helped me with alot of problems that I was facing. Now that I have finished this book I will try my best to put the seven habits I learned in the book into action. Because of this book I have learned to control my temper. I have changed all my bad habits, and I am going to do better in school.I would reccomend this book to teens who have problems with friends, family, and school. It will change everything for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, May 30, 2000
Angela Ack (Atlanta, GA - USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the book for a teen-aged niece, who was, at first, very hesitant to read the book. However, once she read through the first habit, she couldn't put the book down. Her personal conversations have changed from discussing the latest music videos to her goals in life and her methods of pursuing them! I LOVE IT! Thanks, Sean, keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 7 HELPFUL Habits for Teens, June 3, 2002
Ashley (The Land of Oz) - See all my reviews
This book is great! Teenagers can really relate to this kind of stuff! The book is jam packed with pictures, quotes, and best of all the best advice a teenager could get!
It's divided into sections of the 7 Habits for Highly Effective Teens. This book isn't a book to preach or lecture. It's a book to learn from and grow from.
If you really take this book to heart it could change your life somehow. It could help give you more positive outlooks on life.
This is a great book for teenagers~

3.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook but so small., December 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 Habits of Effective Teens Workbook, June 18, 2008
Oldfairlane (Sandy, Utah USA) - See all my reviews
This is the companion workbook for The 7 Habit of Highly Effective Teens book The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens

This combination is very good for middle and high school age kids. It gives them a direction and a way to plan how they live and interact with other teens and adults. Used together they are very effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, December 7, 2012
I think this should be a must read in intermediate school classrooms around the world. My students love it. It has the same concept as the adult version, but much simpler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every teen could benefit from reading this!, February 28, 2014
Humorous and enlightening, it speaks to teens in way that is appealing and inspiring. What a difference it could make for our world if our young people could get this kind of self-development training in their youth! Written by the son of Stephen Covey, author of the well-known book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Sean Covey does a good job of writing in a way that is more relatable to youth and some of the particular issues of the teen years. Many adults would benefit and enjoy reading from this book as well! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars and exercises are very useful to this age-group, October 1, 2014
As a high school English teacher, I find this book to be immensely helpful for my incoming freshmen. In fact, it is the first book we are reading in class. The book is interesting and well-written and the tips, topics, and exercises are very useful to this age-group. The 7 Habits are also universal, so I get a lot of insight into myself as I am discussing the book with the class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workbook-Fun, Too :), February 4, 2009
I read the book years ago, and just picked up the workbook the other day. As an author for teens myself, I was highly impressed with a) how well this complimented the book and b) how insightful the exercises were. Fun book!

Kate Whitfield, author of The Empowered Gal's 9 Life Lessons: Keys, Tips, Strategies, Advice & Everything You Need to Know to be a Confident, Successful, in Control Gal

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook by Sean Covey (Paperback - December 1, 1999)
$5.00 $3.60