From the Back Cover
"Reading a book like this one is a worthy endeavor toward becoming an experienced wireless security professional."
Devin Akin - CTO, The Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) Program
Wireless networks are so convenient not only for you, but also for those nefarious types who'd like to invade them. The only way to know if your system can be penetrated is to simulate an attack. This book shows you how, along with how to strengthen any weak spots you find in your network's armor.
Discover how to
- Perform ethical hacks without compromising a system
- Combat denial of service and WEP attacks
- Understand how invaders think
- Recognize the effects of different hacks
- Protect against war drivers and rogue devices
About the Author
Peter T. Davis, CISSP, has worked with information systems audits and security for 24 years.