Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hadley-Roma Men's MB5916RWSandC-20 20-mm Stainless Steel Watch Bracelet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 25, 2014
first i gave it three stars only for its price. the band is crude and needed some work to make it look presentful. next they do not include new pins to fit the band and and the pins on my watch are too thick and wont fit into it so now i have to find a place that will sell me just the pins. READ THE HONEST REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING. IM keeping it as the return shiping is almost as much as the band, and NO i would not recomend this product
on April 15, 2014
I'm pleased with the band. I needed it for an everyday work watch so function was more important than looks, but it does well on both counts.

The end pieces didn't really fit my watch body well so I just changed them out to the ones from the original band. Other than that, sizing it went as hoped and I had no issues. Also, as others have stated, it would be nice if they would include new spring pins for the heck of it, but my originals worked fine and didn't go flying across the room or anything.

I really like that the clasp is nice and secure and can't get caught on anything, unlike some others I've had. It could almost use a bit of adjustment to make the smaller clasp easier to undue, but since this is a work watch and takes some abuse I appreciate it not being able to pop open easily and will just let it break in and loosen itself over time.

P.S. If you don't already have one, order a Spring Bar Tool Set. It makes life so much easier. I can't believe I never purchased one prior.
on July 26, 2014
As others have already noted, this watchband is cheaply made, enough so that even the inexpensive price tag doesn't . It is extremely light, 2.15oz by my kitchen scale, and, as a result, feels very flimsy and doesn't inspire confidence that it will secure whatever watch you pair it with. I bought it to pair with my Galaxy Gear 2 watch, based on an external website's suggestion; however, I will not be doing that. The plastic band provided with the Gear 2 is much more substantial and secure than this watchband. As noted in the 2nd picture, the materials for this watchband are from China and apparently assembled here in the USA to substantiate the "handcrafted in the U.S.A." tagline. The fact that the watchband does not come with provided pins wasn't really an issue for me, but the flimsiness, generally cheap look to the watchband and perceived lack of durability, make it so I will not be using this watchband. I gave the product 2 stars, rather than 1, simply because the seller provided most of this information in the description (e.g., weight listed as 1.6oz, picture of underside of band stamped with "China," etc) but I foolishly chose to believe the 4-star average rating and positive reviews. Regardless of where the watch is assembled, it is still made-in-China crap.
on February 19, 2015
Its is cheaply manufactured, difficult to size but it looks great on my Citizen watch and the price was right. But buyers beware - it requires some patience to fit to the watch and some special tools to size the band (which I have).
on March 10, 2014
Good band for the price. Got it to replace a leather band just because I like metal bands more. This is not a solid link band, but still seems to be good quality. It is very lightweight and looks decent enough. The excess links were easy to remove and it fits my Swiss Army watch perfectly.
In the future I'll probably spring for a band with solid links, but this one will do just fine for now.
on June 21, 2014
This is a very nice band and fit well on my Seiko watch but most importantly it was long enough for my arm which is why I replaced the old band. This band looks good, has substantial weight and looks very good on the watch.
on February 18, 2013
Fits great on my Wenger Swiss Mil. Keep in mind that it DOES NOT come with pins, I just used my old ones. Removing links is typical of most watch bands. Just have to use a very small screwdriver to slide the locking blades out. I'm sure you can find You-Tube videos if you aren't familiar with it.
on March 19, 2013
Could have used adjustment directions, a bit confusion to size. nice ban for the money looks nice, comfortable and does not feel heavy. Takes either or curve or straight watch ends. happy to find a stainless for my watches and to change daily
on November 4, 2009
The watch band was exactly like the original on my Swiss Army watch and the price was much much less than anywhere else I found it. Delivery was quick and I am completely satisfied.
on December 11, 2014
Lower quality and lighter (good or bad your pick) than the Invicta band I replaced. Rather hard to remove links to shorten the band. Better be handy with the right tools to remove the pin inside the link. I broke a couple of min screw drivers in the process, so make sure you have something durable to push and pull the pin out. One reason I bought this was "Made in USA" noted in the description. This is NOT the case, and says "Made in China" on the packaging.

See 1 answered question