Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 27, 2015
Excellent watch band for the $. I replaced the factory band on a Seiko SNK805 with this, and it really looks great. Pictures added to review. The leather looks to be of good quality, stitching is fine, nylon portion is fine, buckle does what its supposed to do. I'm wearing it a little tight for now to get the leather to wear in faster, though its already pretty soft.

The seller I ordered from got it to me within a few days, and included two new band pins. I didn't need them, just used the Seiko pins, so these will go in the tool kit in case of a loss.
review image review image
on December 22, 2012
This watchband is well made: the leather, stitching and fit are excellent. And it is comfortable. I've worn the watch daily for many years, and have had to replace the band a couple of times previously. This Hadley-Roma model is the best of them by far.
on December 29, 2012
I bought this as a replacement for a Swiss Army military field style watch. At first I thought it might be a bit thin, but after a few months it's held up extremely well. It's comfortable and looks great on my particular type of watch.
on January 22, 2014
I would rate this a 4.5 if I could, but its good enough I will round it up to 5 instead of down to 4. There is small room for improvement in some regards but overall this is a wonderful band and IMO the one of the best 18-mm bands you can buy for less than 20 dollars.

Appearance 5/5
This watch band stopped me from returning the Seiko 5 I had purchased. I loved the watch face and body but the band seemed way too thin and not particularly good looking. After replacing it with this band the watch really does look quite a bit better.

Comfort 4/5
I've worn more comfortable watches than this but its not bad at all.

Durability 5/5
So far seems like quality manufacturing, stitching came flawless and leather seems nice for the price. I will check back in after I've worn it for a while and see how it holds up.
on September 24, 2013
The quality of this band is great. I don't understand the complaints about price. It is a good quality product from a trusted brand. Hadley-Roma makes much more expensive bands than this, and their experience and quality shines here with this band. Sure, this *style* tends to be inexpensive, but you often get what you pay for.

The leather tanning is interesting and not too flat, it shows a nice grain. Stitching looks great, I don't expect it to fall apart.

I don't think it is fair to rate on the style, but mind this is not the style someone would put onto a Rolex. It isn't dressy, it is super-casual for weekend wear. It looks great on my Seiko Men's SNK805 Seiko 5 Automatic Green Canvas Strap Watch.
on November 3, 2015
Great band, I just have one problem with it. I have small wrists and I use the first hole on the band and it is not very easy to do. They made it taper right by that hole so you have to work the clasp into place which causes the band to bend there. Not a big deal just annoying, I wish they had a small size for men rather than just regular size. With that I hope that the loop won't break soon. It has some stretch marks on it from using it. Over all I think the band looks great and feels amazing.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 21, 2014
I went from a classic Nato Strap of similar color to this one. I liked the similar stylings and the added leather for some class of this strap but what set it apart from other straps I have had on this watch is that it is far and beyond the most comfortable strap I have ever owned. It is a perfect size and very light, soft and rugged webbing.
on February 2, 2014
I like the material and the feel of the band. However, the section of the band with the buckle end is approximately one half inch shorter than the original Swiss Army band that came with the watch. As a result of this shorter length, the band buckle rest to the side of my wrist rather than in the center.
on March 11, 2015
It is a quality strap.The nylon is silky,the leather-solid.Got it for my green Seiko SNK.Fits very good-the size is perfect,the color matches the dark olive dial better than the original strap the watch came with.
This is just a first impression -I don't know how it would feel with sweat and water.
on May 30, 2013
This band looks rich, I'm happy with it. Caution: the size is small; this would not fit someone with a larger than average wrist.