5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money
Published 9 months ago by J.D.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, poor durability
Pros: Looks great

Cons: Terrible durability.

Published 1 month ago by James Lahey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Hadley-Roma Men's MSM881RAC-180 18-mm Honey Oil-Tan Leather Watch Strap (Watch)
In case you haven't noticed, watch bands seem either outrageously priced or cheap and flimsy, but this band achieves a perfect balance of quality and affordablity. Like another reviewer here, I ordered this for my Seiko SNK803 and it really helps make an already good-looking watch look even better. It has beautiful color that has depth, good stitching and quality leather that seems like it will last, and it feels good on the wrist. What more could you ask from a leather watch band?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look and feel., October 26, 2013
Kevin Ferguson (Elizabethtown, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought this strap to replace the stock band on a Seiko 5 (SNK803). I couldn't ask for a more versatile looking watch. The band is real leather and has a beautiful look to it. The leather has aged very well, and looks even better than the day I bought it. I highly recommend this band to someone looking for a replacement band. Hadley-Roma makes by far the best looking straps out there, and you can't go wrong with this one. The price is perfect and the quality is far better than what you're paying for.

As a side note, just make sure you're buying the correct size. This one is 18mm.

Cheers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, feels good, and smells good, but quality is inconsistent, September 13, 2014
This strap is good. It is slightly padded so it looks and feels of higher quality than those horrible razor thin leather straps. It feels and smells like leather and the color matched quite well with the picture shown on Amazon, though it looks richer and better in real life. The stitching is pretty good too.

My one complaint is with the spring bar hole on the buckle strap. It is a millimeter or two lower than it should be (toward the buckle), therefore when you put the strap onto the watch, the strap rubs really hard against the watch case, and therefore makes the strap more difficult to move. This is obviously a mark of poor quality and consistency. I doubt every one of these straps is like this, but I just happened to get the crap one. Oh well, it's still a pretty good strap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, poor durability, November 10, 2014
Pros: Looks great

Cons: Terrible durability.

I've owned this strap for 4 months and the back of the band has cracked badly (see attached photo). I wore it almost every day (probably avg. 5 days a week) during this time. I should have known better buying a product made with "genuine leather", but it's still a disappointment it didn't last. I would highly suggest buying a more expensive and higher quality product if you intend to use the strap on a daily worn watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Darkens with age, lasts 6 months with everyday use, July 5, 2014
Purchased to replace the stock strap on my Seiko SNK803. This strap has a classic look, and works well with almost any style from casual/hiking/outdoors to a suit w/ brown shoes.

Color has darkened with a couple months of everyday use, still looks great. I'd say it's still "chestnut" though.

My only concern is that I use the second to last hole (I'd say I have an average male build), so stay away if you have a larger wrist.

UPDATE: After 6 months of everyday use, the strap has fallen apart. I'll be replacing this strap with a higher quality leather.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, quality meh., April 15, 2014
It looks nice, but doesn't feel very high quality. It seemed like the floating keeper would fall off at any minute, and the band itself felt like it was made of plastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but after 6 months of regular wear the back of the band is cracking., September 22, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars looks great and matches what's advertised, September 24, 2014
Product was as indicated, looks great and matches what's advertised, but as another reviewer indicated the sizes run very small. I'm on the last hole, and I think it's going to be a little too small for me. I have average sized wrists, so definitely be careful when ordering for mens as it appears to vary substantially from what you'd find in a mens regular watch strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Awesome strap, looks real good on my Rolex Air King. Great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for small wrists, nice color, June 17, 2014
the color is a lot like the allen edmonds' chestnut (which is what i'm using this to match). good for small wrists like mine too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›