5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money
Published 6 months ago by J.D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, quality meh.
It looks nice, but doesn't feel very high quality. It seemed like the floating keeper would fall off at any minute, and the band itself felt like it was made of plastic.
Published 5 months ago by Yips

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Hadley-Roma Men's MSM881RAC-180 18-mm Honey Oil-Tan Leather Watch Strap (Watch)
In case you haven't noticed, watch bands seem either outrageously priced or cheap and flimsy, but this band achieves a perfect balance of quality and affordablity. Like another reviewer here, I ordered this for my Seiko SNK803 and it really helps make an already good-looking watch look even better. It has beautiful color that has depth, good stitching and quality leather that seems like it will last, and it feels good on the wrist. What more could you ask from a leather watch band?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look and feel., October 26, 2013
Kevin Ferguson (Elizabethtown, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought this strap to replace the stock band on a Seiko 5 (SNK803). I couldn't ask for a more versatile looking watch. The band is real leather and has a beautiful look to it. The leather has aged very well, and looks even better than the day I bought it. I highly recommend this band to someone looking for a replacement band. Hadley-Roma makes by far the best looking straps out there, and you can't go wrong with this one. The price is perfect and the quality is far better than what you're paying for.

As a side note, just make sure you're buying the correct size. This one is 18mm.

Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars still looks great. I'd say it's still "chestnut" though, July 5, 2014
Purchased to replace the stock strap on my Seiko SNK803. This strap has a classic look, and works well with almost any style from casual/hiking/outdoors to a suit w/ brown shoes.

Color has darkened with a couple months of everyday use, still looks great. I'd say it's still "chestnut" though.

My only concern is that I use the second to last hole (I'd say I have an average male build), so stay away if you have a larger wrist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, quality meh., April 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, feels good, and smells good, but quality is inconsistent, September 13, 2014
This strap is good. It is slightly padded so it looks and feels of higher quality than those horrible razor thin leather straps. It feels and smells like leather and the color matched quite well with the picture shown on Amazon, though it looks richer and better in real life. The stitching is pretty good too.

My one complaint is with the spring bar hole on the buckle strap. It is a millimeter or two lower than it should be (toward the buckle), therefore when you put the strap onto the watch, the strap rubs really hard against the watch case, and therefore makes the strap more difficult to move. This is obviously a mark of poor quality and consistency. I doubt every one of these straps is like this, but I just happened to get the crap one. Oh well, it's still a pretty good strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks great and matches what's advertised, September 24, 2014
Product was as indicated, looks great and matches what's advertised, but as another reviewer indicated the sizes run very small. I'm on the last hole, and I think it's going to be a little too small for me. I have average sized wrists, so definitely be careful when ordering for mens as it appears to vary substantially from what you'd find in a mens regular watch strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Awesome strap, looks real good on my Rolex Air King. Great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for small wrists, nice color, June 17, 2014
the color is a lot like the allen edmonds' chestnut (which is what i'm using this to match). good for small wrists like mine too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheaper watch band, April 27, 2014
Was a little worried when I first received it as the band was tapered towards the end and slightly more feminine than I would have licked, but for the price it's still a leather watch band. Broke in in a couple days and is now very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hadley Roma Strap, September 3, 2014
These are made in china but seem to be real leather, or enough to fool me.I used these to replace my straps from my Citizen Eco Drive watch and comparatively these were a bit smaller in length and in width but they work just fine and still fit me. I would recommend, they worked fine and easy to change your self with the spring bar tool.