Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on November 10, 2014
Pros: Looks great

Cons: Terrible durability.

I've owned this strap for 4 months and the back of the band has cracked badly (see attached photo). I wore it almost every day (probably avg. 5 days a week) during this time. I should have known better buying a product made with "genuine leather", but it's still a disappointment it didn't last. I would highly suggest buying a more expensive and higher quality product if you intend to use the strap on a daily worn watch.
review image
on March 17, 2014
In case you haven't noticed, watch bands seem either outrageously priced or cheap and flimsy, but this band achieves a perfect balance of quality and affordablity. Like another reviewer here, I ordered this for my Seiko SNK803 and it really helps make an already good-looking watch look even better. It has beautiful color that has depth, good stitching and quality leather that seems like it will last, and it feels good on the wrist. What more could you ask from a leather watch band?
on October 26, 2013
I bought this strap to replace the stock band on a Seiko 5 (SNK803). I couldn't ask for a more versatile looking watch. The band is real leather and has a beautiful look to it. The leather has aged very well, and looks even better than the day I bought it. I highly recommend this band to someone looking for a replacement band. Hadley-Roma makes by far the best looking straps out there, and you can't go wrong with this one. The price is perfect and the quality is far better than what you're paying for.

As a side note, just make sure you're buying the correct size. This one is 18mm.

Cheers.
on July 5, 2014
Purchased to replace the stock strap on my Seiko SNK803. This strap has a classic look, and works well with almost any style from casual/hiking/outdoors to a suit w/ brown shoes.

Color has darkened with a couple months of everyday use, still looks great. I'd say it's still "chestnut" though.

My only concern is that I use the second to last hole (I'd say I have an average male build), so stay away if you have a larger wrist.

UPDATE: After 6 months of everyday use, the strap has fallen apart. I'll be replacing this strap with a higher quality leather.
on September 13, 2014
This strap is good. It is slightly padded so it looks and feels of higher quality than those horrible razor thin leather straps. It feels and smells like leather and the color matched quite well with the picture shown on Amazon, though it looks richer and better in real life. The stitching is pretty good too.

My one complaint is with the spring bar hole on the buckle strap. It is a millimeter or two lower than it should be (toward the buckle), therefore when you put the strap onto the watch, the strap rubs really hard against the watch case, and therefore makes the strap more difficult to move. This is obviously a mark of poor quality and consistency. I doubt every one of these straps is like this, but I just happened to get the crap one. Oh well, it's still a pretty good strap.
on December 26, 2015
The strap was comfortable and looked very nice with a Seiko 5 but it only lasted about 7 months. I was careful not to get the band wet or use it when I might get too sweaty. I did not wear it every day and still the inside layer (next to the skin) cracked and split in less than one year. This strap is fashion over function.
on September 3, 2014
These are made in china but seem to be real leather, or enough to fool me.I used these to replace my straps from my Citizen Eco Drive watch and comparatively these were a bit smaller in length and in width but they work just fine and still fit me. I would recommend, they worked fine and easy to change your self with the spring bar tool.
on November 17, 2014
The leather seems to be of good quality, but the dye/color seems to lighten when you bend the band. I imagine over time, this will either get better or worse. I'll update this review accordingly. The buckle seems to be of good quality stainless steel and overall, the band is comfortable.
on February 24, 2015
Similar to other reviews, this watch strap looked great but was not durable. I got this in July and it is now January and the strap is ripping and the two leather connectors are broken.
review image review image
on February 24, 2015
Good-quality leather, neatly stitched, may be wax finished. Looks great with a gold watch. I can't comment on durability yet, but I applied SnoSeal to help it resist sweat over time. I substituted an Omega buckle.

See 1 answered question