Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 17, 2011
This is a good quality watchband. Compared to the MSM882RB it is somewhat shorter, more tapered and slightly thinner, so depending on which way you want to go by the size of your wrist and watch you can decide between the two. Choose this band if your wrist is medium to small and the watch is not too large, otherwise choose the 2RB for $22.45. Being oil tanned the band is very water resistant and the best part is that after a while of wearing it will develop a certain patina that looks better with age. I have given this product 4 stars only because I prefer the 2RB that as stated is a little thicker, etc.
on November 6, 2014
I have a Citizen EcoDrive and had to replace band after many years of original. This 22-mm band fit PERFECTLY and looks great! Th
review image review image
on September 12, 2014
Maybe my expectations were set too high as I read many reviews claiming that Hadley-Roma produces exceptionally high-quality watch bands. This particular Hadley-Roma watch band isn't that much different from the 22-mm Brown Oil-Tan Leather Watch Strap I got from Timex. These two bands are identical with one exception: The Timex band feels more supple and flexible. The Hadley-Roma band still isn't a bad buy considering the price, which is only five bucks more than the Timex band of equal quality.
on September 16, 2014
Update: after about 15 months of constant wear, one of the loops that holds the end of the watch strap finally broke... I liked the band so much that I ordered the same band as a replacement. I wear this watch constantly - 15+ hours a day most days and the band help up very well over all that time.

Original review: The leather band on my Timex was starting to fall apart, so I needed to get a replacement. I took a look at the bands available in several local stores but didn't see anything I liked, so I decided to look online. After reading reviews of several different watch bands from different manufacturers I decided to give this one a try. I have only had it for a few days so I can't speak to how well it will hold up over time, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

The package contains only the watch strap; no pins are included. This was expected, and is important to make note of: you must either purchase new pins, or reuse the pins from the strap being replaced, which is what I did. Replacing the strap was very straightforward; I recommend having a small, thin-bladed, flat-edge screwdriver to help with removing the existing one and putting the new one in place.

It is a nice looking strap - the pictures of the strap on Amazon are accurate.

I have seen some reviews of other replacement watch straps that talk about the material being too stiff/unyielding; that is not the case with this one. The leather is soft without being too "floppy" and fits comfortably around my wrist (which is about 8.5 inches around). If you have a larger wrist you may find this band to be too short, but it fits me just fine.
on February 11, 2016
I have purchased a few of these watchbands as replacements for the original bands my Wenger / Swiss Army watches. The width (22 mm) was accurate and the padded leather band is of similar quality to the original. I replaced the fastener with the original Swiss Army branded clasp. The only problem I've had with these is getting the length right. This one is a bit short - I'm on the last notch. Should have ordered the longer version but the last time I did that it ended up too long. All in all an attractive band that accents a Swiss Army watch nicely. Comfortable to wear and lasts a long time. One caution. These bands darken over time with exposure to water, sweat. dirt, oil and grease, etc. I usually replace them when they start looking pretty bad which doesn't take me that long since I wear them outside hunting, fishing, rafting, wood cutting, etc. They last a lot longer when worn indoors. I took off one star because of sizing issues. They are either tool long or too short for me. They are also a bit expensive for what they are.
on June 18, 2015
The band is great, but see concerns about how long it will last. I purchased this band for an apple watch, which actually turned out well. I bought an adapter link and it all fit great, but I did notice the band cracking a little around the clasp area. This might just be initial wear break in and hopefully holds up. Overall thoughts on the band are good and recommend it as a replacement band. I also reviewed the link adapter if you would like to find out the exact one used
review image review image review image review image
on December 20, 2013
This band is not only nice looking, but very comfortable as well. The liner is of a soft, smooth leather that, combined with the padding, makes you forget that it's on your wrist, only to be reminded of it's comfort when it does shift.
on March 10, 2016
This watch strap has a nice texture, great color. The product image is very accurate, though my strap was about one shade darker. I'd say it's just a hair shorter than similar watch straps.

One thing kept me from giving it 5 stars, and that was the smell of the product. It gives off an unpleasant order (not your typical oiled-tanned leather smell, either). I cleaned the strap with saddle soap, and re-treated with mink oil, but it did not remove the smell. I'm hoping time will do that.
on November 16, 2015
This watch band was to replace one that was damaged in a hurricane. I was sad that the watch band had fallen apart on my watch and was not looking forward to finding a replacement that I liked as much.

This one fit the bill perfectly. It was a bit stiff when first using it, but it looks great on the watch and is comfortable against my wrist. The sizing is great.
on February 23, 2015
Overall : Excellent product. Better than what i expected.

It doesn't compare to the quality of the original leather strap that came with my $225 citizen eco drive. To be fair, that is a $225 and a citizen. This is a $17 strap. Ofcourse I didn't want to pay $80 for a strap. I can probably get another Skagen for that price :) .

Had it for more than 6-7 months of regular use on my favorite watch. Looks like it will hold up atleast a few more months. It is way batter than some replacements I tried from the local mall.

This is probably the best you can get in the price range.