5.0 out of 5 stars This is the quality leather wristband I was looking for
I started changing my own wristbands for my small collection about six months ago and initially got some low priced leather and Speidel metal bands. They were OK for the inexpensive watches I had. But, after buying a good quality German wristwatch with a Swiss ETA 2834 mechanical (automatic) movement I wanted to replace the tan colour leather band that it came with...
Published 21 months ago by Ellie

2.0 out of 5 stars band ist to stiff, it bends the pins if you are working with your watch on your wrist
Band is to thick and to stiff, pins keep falling out. Even the pin on the watch band itself fell out today. I lost this watch already three time since I put this new band on.
Published 8 months ago by Dirk Hainbach

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the quality leather wristband I was looking for, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Hadley-Roma Men's MSM894RA-200 20-mm Black Genuine Leather Watch Strap (Watch)

So, my search on Amazon revealed this Hadley-Roma 20mm black leather band. More expensive that the other bands I saw, but worth it. This is a thick, quality leather band which has enough holes in it to fit nearly any wrist. It has an attractive texture. And I like the contrasting white stitching.

I intend to buy another of this exact model to replace this a few years down the road. Leather wristbands, unlike metal bands, have a limited lifespan. That's the price you pay for preferring leather bands on your watches. This is the highest quality band I've bought on Amazon and, although it was expensive, it's worth it by far. RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hadley-Roma MSM894RA-200-20, September 15, 2013
.It exceeds the quality and matching detail of the original leather strap. The 200mm larger length also fits my wrist perfectly. I love the leather texture and stainless steel buckle. It is more expensive than other straps but like most items, you usually get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality leather, August 14, 2013
I like leather watch straps but frequently the leather is bonded or poor quality and can't stand up to daily use. Not so with this strap - it is the best leather one I've owned. Handled sweat and other harmful conditions perfectly after months of usage. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely strap, December 11, 2013
Great strap... wears as it looks, nice and beefy... stitching is excellent - leather is great quality. Mine has taken a beating and laughed it off so far. Best bit is, how it starts to look better and better as it wears in. Initially the white stitching is quite 'white' but it's now aged in just the right way. Buckle is great seems well built - no problems so far. Only problem I've had is the second movable loop is quite loose. Not really much of a problem, but would be better if it was more of a tight fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, As Expected, November 5, 2012
Very happy with this strap, the leather and stitching are of good quality. The leather itself is relatively thick, which the pictures did a good job of conveying. Would buy a similar product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Straps, October 7, 2012
It is better than the original. The original strap on the watch broke and it was not this brand. This brand is tougher and more reliable so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your department store watch band., March 31, 2009
P. Kruger (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
I picked this band originally for it's looks. The styling looks great as a casual, elegant, and masculine compliment to any watch. It also kept the authentic look and feel on my IWC Mark XV. The description does not lie, this band is like wearing a belt on my wrist. It is literally twice as thick as a department store replacement watch band.

This is actually the second time I bought this band. The first time I paid $40 at a jewelery store. Unfortunately on about the third day I left my watch on the coffee table and my puppy gave it a durability test. Although this is the toughest leather watch band I have ever seen it was no match for my 6 month old Amstaff. I was happy to see the same band for a much lower price here and was pleasantly surprised to learn that the pins were included for free.

I strongly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for :), May 15, 2014
really good looking, solid built, doesn't smell if you sweat. and it's not THAT thik. Perfect to me ! (and I have very small wrists)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, nice looking, April 2, 2014
A nice, solid, heavy duty strap. A bit stiff at first, but once it's broken in, it's great.
It really complements both watches I have tried it with so far (a Seiko SNDE11P1 and a Pulsar PAR087X1).
Totally happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made but thicker than I expected, March 13, 2014
J. Brown (The Burg, PA) - See all my reviews
Fits my IWC Pilot well and makes it a bit more sporty that the stock band. A little thicker than the previous HR band I had purchased. I like the fact that this is US made. This company has lots of choices and the quality is excellent.

Rate and Discover Movies