Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hadley-Roma Men's MSM894RB-180 18-mm Brown Genuine Leather Watch Strap
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 16, 2014
Overall, this a good band for the price. I bought it to spruce up a cheap automatic Seiko watch (SNK809), which had a black Nylon band. Looks great and really makes the watch look a cut above what it did with the nylon strap.

It looks fairly durable and good quality, and the contrast white stitching is a nice touch.

If you have a watch and a spring bar tool, grab one of these and make an everyday watch stand out. Now if you have a Swiss watch that's $500+, then I would consider a better strap like a Hirsch. But if you want to liven up a more modest watch, this band fits the bill nicely.
on October 28, 2015
This strap looks excellent, with a great color, good stitching, and a bold thickness that makes it stand out on your wrist. The only complaint I have is that the top edges of the strap immediately tore a little at the buckle, simply by the action of strapping the watch on. A small detail, since the tearing is very small. But, still, I would hope a strap would hold up better to this necessary motion.
review image
on April 24, 2015
Nicely made and feels like high-quality leather. Each piece is about 2 mm thick and quite stiff, so if you prefer a softer type of strap, choose a different model. Also, I bought a Hadley-Roma deployant clasp to use with this strap.
on February 25, 2014
Out of the box, it's a pretty stiff band but it's because it's genuine leather and it's new. I bent each strap a little to give it some flex and it feels really great on my wrist. Really high quality leather but then again...you ARE paying the premium for it. Expect nothing less than a quality band that will last you many wears. As a bonus, it's water resistant!
on April 10, 2014
For 30 bucks, I don't know if my expectations were too high, but I was not impressed with the quality of this strap. It's quite stiff, the edges of it are very sharp and not comfortable on my wrist, and the edges of the leather look like they have some kind of rubbery/plasticy material painted on to seal the edge of the leather. It looks like it's going to wrinkle, crack, or peel off in a short amount of time.
on April 29, 2014
This band is as good as it looked in the photo, and it is very well crafted, with distinctive stitching. A definite cut above the typical Timex Explorer watchband.
on April 26, 2013
The construction and leather quality of this strap are A1. I've got the black version of this strap as well; I switch the band to match my attire.
on October 22, 2012
The watch band is a replacement on a Swiss Army watch and it is of excellent quality. I highly recommend the band.
on November 6, 2013
Not a cheap band at all. The leather is firm but it softened up after about a week of use. Can't comment on durability but it's thick and I imagine will last for at least a year.
on January 13, 2016
Excellent band which is cheap in compared to more expensive brands. The leather is thick and it fits my medium sized wrist with extra holes to spare.

See 1 answered question