5.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement band
Perfect band for my over-sized Nautica watch with a black face. The white stitching compliments the white markings on the watch face, and the black leather is thick, with a subdued texture. The stainless steel buckle matches the watch body. I like it better than the original watch band.
Published on July 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag
The strap definitely looks nice, and appears to be sturdy and well-made, which is a plus. I added it to be $40 watch, and it looks worth at least twice that now. I particularly like the white stitching.

Published on July 2, 2011 by Daniel J. Stein

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, July 2, 2011
This review is from: Hadley-Roma Men's MSM906RA-220 22-mm Black Genuine Leather Watch Strap (Watch)

However, it is really stiff. Even after a week or so, it is really difficult to get the strap into the closely placed holder. This is exacerbated by the foam core (surrounded by leather, so you can't see it) that makes the strap thicker.

So basically, it is good looking (and comfortable) but hard to put on/take off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement band, July 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars snazzy, January 22, 2010
Thick, durable, good-looking band. Corners and edges on the buckle are smooth, stitching is tight, an excellent value. Doesn't come with pins though, so you should remember to order some of those along with it. Makes me wish I'd replaced my old one years ago.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but low quality band sleeve, November 12, 2013
B. Reynolds (Los Angeles Metro Area) - See all my reviews
The actual strap is nice. Feels like thick leather and the white stiching give it a much nicer look than how much it costs here. The only problem is the sleeve things that hold the extra strap material are really cheap. One broke off within a couple weeks, the other is about to after a couple months. I got this band for my pebble watch and it definitely makes it look nicer. I am not hard on my watch and don't even wear it every day. The strap sleeves are just not designed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and high quality watch band, August 11, 2013
I purchased this band for my new Pebble watch. The material, construction and stitching are high quality. The band looks as good as the pictures. The band itself is a bit stiff but I expect it to become more flexible over time. I would recommend this band to anyone looking for a high quality, nice looking band at a very reasonable price. Very good value IMO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 16, 2014
Bought this strap to replace the original strap that came with my Pebble Smartwatch. Good quality and have had it as my every day strap now. Fits like a glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strap, September 25, 2013
Very nice stap. The one thing I did notice is that it does shrink a bit in water, otherwise great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Watch Band, July 26, 2013
I like this watch band just fine. It fit my watch and my wrist. I watched a video on how to install it on YouTube and it was easy to install.

The price was very good and the quality seems similar to a band I paid $40 at the local store.

As other people have noted, the band starts off a little stiff, but that was fine for me. Also it showed up with a pretty strong aroma. It mainly smells like leather, but also had notes of burning diesel fuel or tar. Not a show stopper unless you're going to spend your afternoons sniffing your watchband.

Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch strap, February 4, 2013
Finding this strap revived my watch. It it fitted the watch as the original one.it was mailed to me in no time

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent strap, July 6, 2012
Im very happy with this purchase, it is an excellent strap and in genuine leather. i definetly will buy again from Hadley Roma. i fully recommend it.
excelente producto, se siente muy bien en la muñeca.