5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original band on my Victorinox watch!
This watchband is well made: the leather, stitching and fit are excellent. And it is comfortable. I've worn the watch daily for many years, and have had to replace the band a couple of times previously. This Hadley-Roma model is the best of them by far.
Published 20 months ago by Easy Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Hadley Roma Olive Swiss Army Style Band
I like the material and the feel of the band. However, the section of the band with the buckle end is approximately one half inch shorter than the original Swiss Army band that came with the watch. As a result of this shorter length, the band buckle rest to the side of my wrist rather than in the center.
Published 6 months ago by S. W. SCHNEIDER, JR.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great match for a field style watch., December 29, 2012
This review is from: Hadley Roma Olive 18mm Mens Swiss Army Style Water Resistant Leather and Nylon Watch Band (Watch)
I bought this as a replacement for a Swiss Army military field style watch. At first I thought it might be a bit thin, but after a few months it's held up extremely well. It's comfortable and looks great on my particular type of watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original band on my Victorinox watch!, December 22, 2012
Easy Reader (Asheville, NC USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, September 24, 2013
The quality of this band is great. I don't understand the complaints about price. It is a good quality product from a trusted brand. Hadley-Roma makes much more expensive bands than this, and their experience and quality shines here with this band. Sure, this *style* tends to be inexpensive, but you often get what you pay for.

The leather tanning is interesting and not too flat, it shows a nice grain. Stitching looks great, I don't expect it to fall apart.

I don't think it is fair to rate on the style, but mind this is not the style someone would put onto a Rolex. It isn't dressy, it is super-casual for weekend wear. It looks great on my Seiko Men's SNK805 Seiko 5 Automatic Green Canvas Strap Watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Looking, January 22, 2014
I would rate this a 4.5 if I could, but its good enough I will round it up to 5 instead of down to 4. There is small room for improvement in some regards but overall this is a wonderful band and IMO the one of the best 18-mm bands you can buy for less than 20 dollars.

Appearance 5/5
This watch band stopped me from returning the Seiko 5 I had purchased. I loved the watch face and body but the band seemed way too thin and not particularly good looking. After replacing it with this band the watch really does look quite a bit better.

Comfort 4/5
I've worn more comfortable watches than this but its not bad at all.

Durability 5/5
So far seems like quality manufacturing, stitching came flawless and leather seems nice for the price. I will check back in after I've worn it for a while and see how it holds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strap, March 21, 2014
Skaface (LOS OLIVOS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I went from a classic Nato Strap of similar color to this one. I liked the similar stylings and the added leather for some class of this strap but what set it apart from other straps I have had on this watch is that it is far and beyond the most comfortable strap I have ever owned. It is a perfect size and very light, soft and rugged webbing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hadley Roma Olive Swiss Army Style Band, February 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Smallish, May 30, 2013
This band looks rich, I'm happy with it. Caution: the size is small; this would not fit someone with a larger than average wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hadley Roma watchband, July 11, 2014
Nice quality. Was a gift. Recipient loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watchband, June 23, 2014
The band is nicely designed and the workmanship is excellent. It fits my Swiss Army Brand watch very well. Good choice for replacement band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, May 5, 2014
The leather is genuine and the nylon feels good. It fit perfectly on my Sieko 5 Military watch. The package came in a nice plastic container with 2 new spring pins. Shipping said it would take 4 days but it only took 3. Overall this is a great product and is worth the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›