4.0 out of 5 stars Now GOOD, Fun Teaching Tool after Update with MODIFICATIONS improved it!
***UPDATED REVIEW 10-12-12)*** All 3 Suggestions for IMPROVEMENT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED. MUCH BETTER NOW so I increased from 3 to 4 Stars. KUDOS to Developer for listening and Responding very well to our concerns. Nice graphics and Sounds but it had some problems that have all been fixed nicely now (see below):
Mixed items made it harder to learn and TIMER...
Published on May 1, 2012 by Humble Human

3.0 out of 5 stars this is good review, not learning tool.
my two year old, who is just learning all of these basics, likes it. it entertained him, but i doubt he learned anything from it. he would just wait for the bouncing then click it. however, my four year old also played it. she rarely had to wait for the help and it seemed to be a good review. she did get confused a couple of times because it wouldnt tell her if she should...
Published on May 1, 2012 by s. fox

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not very challenging., May 1, 2012
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
I played this game on "Hard" and beat it in under a minute. Might be okay for kids but for anyone over 30 this is child's play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
I really like it and my kids do too. My son will start preschool next year, so he and I have been spending time working on letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. He loves sitting with me and playing these kinds of apps on my phone. (btw, it is MY phone and who I let use it is my business.) Like other reviewers, I would like to see a change in how it handles having two of the same things on the screen at once, and also some fun encouragement when they get it right. Those changes would earn it a 5 star rating. Keep these great apps coming!

3.0 out of 5 stars 4-yr-old likes it, December 9, 2011
Jr Christopher "Jr" (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
My 4-yr-old likes Alphabet find and when is allowed to play with the Kindle Fire will play with this app for several minutes. Moving around in the game could be a bit more intuitive for children as would be the choices for "easy," "medium," "hard,." If a child can not read those words there is no reason to have them on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun music, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
I enjoy getting free educational ape for my kids. this one hes great music and it well made. I agree with others that people shouldn't rate this ap one star just because it isn't what they were hoping for free ap if the day.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
My son likes this app, but not as well as he does some others that are similar. This one doesn't have as much available and the games are a lot alike.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
Was faotd but update now makes you pay to remove adds. Fonts are not standard, very poor if you want your child to "learn letters" from this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alphabet find, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
I found the app tone very easy for a child to learn shaped,words and letters. It was even fun for my wife and I to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for a 2yr old, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
My grand daughter has learned a great deal playing this! When she started, it was too much for her, but in just a few months she has made it look easy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome app for preschool, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
My daughter played this for hours and loved it. She is six now so she isn't into it as much as she use to be, but we got a good year out of it!

2.0 out of 5 stars no fun, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Alphabet Find (App)
I chose it as a learning game for grandchild but it was not what I experted I would not recommend it

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Alphabet Find
Alphabet Find by Hadron Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
$0.00