Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 9, 2012
These shorts are super comfortable and fit nicely. The material keeps me cool and comfortable on hot days. No sweater stains like the cotton shorts do. The only negative is that they are a little long and needed to have them hemmed.
on May 11, 2013
This pair of pants were bought for work, as its getting quite warm again. I didn't have many hopes at first, and was actually looking for Cargo Shorts when I stumbled across these. They dry fast, are quite comfortable (though you'll never confuse them with Cotton), much cooler then I would have thought, and dry insanely fast.

Pockets are deep. The waist is great, but NEEDS a belt to go with it if you tend to have heavy pockets for any reason.

Now if only they had a Cargo Pants option...
on July 15, 2012
these shorts were bought for my husband for travel and they have really become work horses! They look great and will go from the most casual wear to "dressy". He says they are the most comfortalbe shorts he has had in a long time.
on March 26, 2013
Beautiful shorts, lovely drape and very, very comfortable to wear! If you are big and tall, these shorts deserve a shot. I live in the desert and we take our shorts coolness and durability seriously.
on June 9, 2014
I like these shorts, but they go a bit below my knee (I am 6'2"), so beware of the length when you order. The material is light and comfortable, and washes easily.
on May 23, 2013
Great for dressing up or work light weight airy and comfortable, the fit is good too like the creases. They feel roomy and i live in fla so the airy is nice with the heat here you guys know what i mean lol ...
on July 23, 2013
These are great. Where I live, shorts are acceptable almost everywhere. I have been looking for a reasonably priced pair of microfiber "dress" shorts to replace some Dockers Golf shorts I bought many years ago. Unfortunately, Dockers quit making them. I found these and tried them, then bought a second and third pair in different colors. I require (as do too many of us) a big and tall selection which is very hard to find. These look very clean crisp and "dressy." They are light weight and have a comfort fit waist, which the description is a little vague about. The waist size is very true. My only complaint is these are a little longer than I would prefer, but that is the style these days. It remains to be seen how they hold up over the long term but I love them and how they look. Overall I would highly recommend these. Amazon's price is right and with prime, they arrived in two days.
on May 5, 2015
They are just a bit smaller than I had expected. With a pleated front I expected the legs to have a bit more room. Waist size is on par, but the legs are just a bit snugger than I'd like. Overall they seem to have a quality feel. The fabric is very thin and light. No clue as to durability yet though.
on June 23, 2014
The shorts fit great around the waist but they were much too short for my 6' husband. The inseam was supposed to be 13" but measured just 10".
on May 21, 2013
I have always liked the way Haggar's cool 18 shorts fit and being light weight it is great in the hot weather.