5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, great buy!
Published on February 18, 2012 by Steven Allmon

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size!
I don' know what happened to Haggar slacks...but they are not the same from the last time I bought them!
My last Haggar's fit perfectly and I'm still wearing them. Just wanted some new pants, big mistake these were horrible. My wife looked at them and said " Are you comfortable in those pants"? The answer was no... I sent them back. Thanks to Amazon for...
Published 1 month ago by Michael Strege

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, great buy!, February 18, 2012
Steven Allmon (Etowah, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Big men know how hard it is to find slacks that fit and wear well. My experience with these slacks has been extremely positive. Excellent quality, good fit and thoughtful design. They launder well, retain their excellent appearance and are very comfortable to wear. Deep front pockets with buttons to protect your wallet on the rear pockets. I would recommend these slacks to any man looking for good looks, good fit and comfort; but I urge Big and tall men to try these slacks. Excellent product at a very reasonable price! I have no relationship with the seller or Amazon, except as a customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, nicely tailored, upscale coloring, July 21, 2014
I am a large man (6' 3" X 300lbs); and, finding nice-looking pants for the office has always been a very expensive proposition.

These slacks are 100% polyester; but, the fabric is woven to look like a blend...and, not like cheap 'Haband-style' polyester clothing.
In addition, the coloring is very upscale: rich and natural looking (I have the gray and taupe).
The cut is generous, especially in the rear and thighs, where slacks like this will often cling (like sausage skins); and, the stitching is industrial strength.

I have only two caveats; neither of which will prevent me from purchasing additional pairs of these Hagar slacks:

1) Despite claims to the contrary, you DO need to iron these slacks after wash/dry, if you want a crease (and, I followed Hagar's directions to the letter).

2) I wish that the slacks incorporated a hook/eye to secure the waist, in addition to the button.

At $40 per-pair, you get nice looking, great fitting slacks that allow you to have some style and variety in the office, without wounding your wallet. If you are a big/tall fellow, I really recommend these slacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trousers., November 27, 2012
S. Stevens (Fayetteville, AR USA) - See all my reviews
Second time around is perfect. Returned original pair due to a small but visible snag on rt front pocket. Return process was easy and prompt, as was receipt of a perfect replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars A second pair, November 30, 2013
After ordering these in grey with a seam length to allow for a cuff break, I also ordered the same slacks in a lighter color with a shorter inseam for casual wear. They are comfortable and look good and are not so voluminous as to make you look like you wend to Omar the tent maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, November 10, 2013
Judge DML (Lutherville, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
These pants are really comfortable. They look great. The expandable waist is a great feature. My wife says they are not baggy looking. I'm getting another pair in a different color. I really like these pants

5.0 out of 5 stars So wonderful..., March 11, 2014
Al Rowland (Kansas City, KS United States) - See all my reviews
to buy something that fits without having to visit 19 stores first! I more than paid for the slacks with what I saved on gas!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT .. love then, March 14, 2013
fit well, look well, I am impressed, didn't realize Haggar was quite as good a quality as these appear to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, July 4, 2013
These were very comfortable for walking and sitting. They even looked nice enough to wear to restaurants for dinner. I would recommend them for the stretch waist band also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fat Guy Slacks For Cheap!, December 5, 2014
My local source for fat boy pants dried up recently. They have decided to go the route of Urban Thug Wear and no longer carry nice (or even cruddy) men's slacks.

Purchasing dress pants sight unseen is an open invitation to frustration, but these were priced so well that I decided to give them a try. I first purchased a pair that were 58x32 and they dragged the ground a bit in the back. No problem. These have no cuff, so having them altered will be easy and inexpensive. Then I bought this pair of 58x30 that I am reviewing here. They are a tad too short for me. (I have a rather awkward 31" inseam that has plagued my pants-buying life since I was 15 years old and very skinny. Poor me, heh, heh, heh...)

These cannot be made any longer, but they are close enough for me.

They dry a little bit wrinkled but then hang out overnight pretty well. They are well made, too.

The fabric is less shiny and slick looking compared to normal "cheapo" poly pants; they do not approach the look of wool or cotton at all, but still look fairly decent and hang well.

My only reason for not giving them 5 stars is that they catch lint and cat hair like nothing I have ever seen before. I am a musician, and by the time I arrive at the gig I have to tape roll my dang pants. My car is clean, too, so this was an irritating discovery.

However, the fit and price make it a 100% certainty that I will buy a few more pair of these slacks. Easy care, a decent fit for the more rotund boys such as myself, and at a really great price.

Stop worrying about buying these online. Buy a pair. They are inexpensive. They fit pretty much as they say they will. They have elastic inserts on the waistband on each side so they self adjust in fit. If you hate them give them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army; it's not like you will be out all that much if this does not work out for you.

If you like them you now have a source for some very cheap, decent looking pants in a cut that fits you more like clothing and less like a tent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon cares for the big man, June 28, 2014
The Hagger pants fit great the material feels wonderful and I've been told for an old fart they make me look good.