5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!
The blazer provides a perfect fit and great design; a surprisingly attractive combo of form and function! It is even nicer looking in real life than pictured here. The blazer is not cheap-looking whatsoever, and we are picky, folks! Fancy-name brands have not looked as good. The fit is comfortable, and the cut makes it look personally tailored.

Locally, stores...
Published 10 months ago by FYI

2.0 out of 5 stars Different length sleeves
Published 14 months ago by Rick R. Reed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, November 4, 2013
FYI (Rocky Mountain West) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Locally, stores carry a limited size and selection of blazers, and they aren't half as nice, but are upwards of twice the price. And it's great not to have to drive all over the place trying to find something that fits. This is a classic blazer, with a great fit. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected!, June 21, 2013
I had reservations about ordering clothes online. I received a great jacket that fit just right. I did try on similar jackets at the mall, so I had a good idea that this size would fit. The jacket came in two days and I am very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all purpose jacket, October 7, 2013
Great jacket for everyday use. I wear it with jeans and khakis. Not necessarily for the boardroom, or for an important event.

The fabric is a bit thick, but for the use I give it it's perfect.

Also, great value/price proposition.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, July 4, 2013
We usually do not order clothing on line because of a fear that the size might be off. We live in Florida and most all the jackets and suits are made of sythetics and a slippery and shiney. This hopsack jacket is right on the mark. The fit was good and the fabric has weight to it. Now a bit for the down side. We ordered 2 jackets, expecting they would be exactly the same. They were not. One had more buttons on the sleeves and a different pocket set up. Neither a big deal. The package came crushed and one jacket need a pressing very badly.But we are very satisfied.

2.0 out of 5 stars Different length sleeves, June 29, 2013
I wanted a simple navy blazer to dress up with khakis and dress down with jeans. When I saw this, it seemed to fit the bill and it was at a great price. But I guess the old adage is true: you get what you pay for. When the jacket arrived, it had a very cheap look and feel (I know it's a poly blend, but I didn't expect that fact to be so apparent). But the worst thing, and the thing that told me this was a low-quality garment, is that, when I put it on, the sleeves were noticeably different lengths. I returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice value for the price, May 5, 2014
I like this blazer and use it on trips as it fits well and resists wrinkling more than other blazers I have. Fits very well, looks very good (certainly better than its price). Not quite the fabric quality you would get on the high end but very decent and looks the part. I would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, but a little too small., April 7, 2014
I have another 46R Haggar sport coat that I got about 5 years ago. Like it, so I ordered this one. It is cut smaller. I'll have to send it back. Frustrating that even the same brand has different sizing from year to year.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6' 2" 195lbs, June 12, 2014
I ordered a 42L and it fits great. The blazer is not what I would call a slim fit, but is youthful. I am in my 30s and this was my only jacket on a trip to Mexico City. I classed up my jeans and khaki's on our nights out on the town. Could not beat the price. Better then the similar Tommy Hilfiger slim fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect fit, looks as though it has been made ..., September 17, 2014
Absolutely perfect fit, looks as though it has been made to measure. The material is of a good quality and resists creasing, the buttons are a nice touch and there are lots of pockets concealed inside keeping a nice sleek look on the outside. This jacket is so much nicer than any of the expensive ones we looked at in the shops both for fit and quality. Very impressed with this jacket, exactly what we were looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Haggar Men's Two Button Center Vent Hopsack Blazer (Apparel)
Fits nice, not to big on the shoulders and the length was on point.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›