5.0 out of 5 stars Great sport coat for the price
I was impressed by the overall quality and fit of the sport coat considering its low price. The tailoring is classic fit. The gray window pane color scheme provides several trouser options, i.e. slacks or jeans. Better suited for mid temperatures, this coat will still easily fit in just about anywhere. I am happy with it.
Published 17 months ago by Xavier Herrera

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best construction. The fit could improve. Overall OK
It is definitely a cheap jacket. But it does the trick for everyday use in a sports/formal environment. Still happy I got it.
Published 7 months ago by juan vanderdys

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sport coat for the price, April 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket at a Nice Price, October 15, 2012
50L, fits great, looks great (at least I think so). Very happy with the look and quality of the product. This is the second Haggar jacket I've bought. They're good quality and the corduroy one I bought last year has held up really well, so I have high hopes for this one too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really stylish and comfortable!, November 27, 2013
K. Milne (Greenfield, MA) - See all my reviews
Look no further then this sport coat for comfort, good fit, and stylish versatility. In my opinion Haggar consistently delivers stylish quality and has for years. I love this jacket. It looks great with many different colors of shirts and pants, including jeans, especially dark jeans. Very affordable with an expensive look. Don't waste another minute or anymore gas driving all over the place looking for "the" jacket. This is it. Have this winner come right to your door, put it on, go out, and watch the compliments come. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comments from everyone on how good Ilooked!, November 25, 2013
The coat looks and fit great! I have serveral ways to hook this coat up to give it a different look! Very pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, November 23, 2013
Looks great and fits perfectly. You can spend 3 or 4 times as much on another brand but this is a great blazer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Sport Coat, June 23, 2013
This coat runs true to size. My husband usually wears only Ralph Lauren sport coats and suits, but I bought this because of the price and he likes hagger's comfort waist pants. The coat is very nice, material and construction wise. This has now become one of my husband's favorite coats because it is so comfortable. He says this is because it seems to have just a little more room across the back in the shoulders than his Ralph Lauren items. I will be purchasing more coats from Hagger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy, May 8, 2014
Not much to say
-Fits perfect
-Good material
-Great colors
-Very stylish
-Reasonably priced. You will not regret buying this Sport Coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coat for the money, March 19, 2014
Fit good. I'm a tall guy so I had to get the sleeves lengthened for me. It fits as a big 38. I wear 38 or 40 coats.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best construction. The fit could improve. Overall OK, February 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Shopping, December 16, 2013
I like the jacket over all classic look and feel. But I wish it was a little heavier in weight.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›