Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 40W x 34LColor: BlackChange

on April 26, 2012
I manage a restaurant and these pants stand up to my 14 hour days working the dining room and the kitchen. They truly are wrinkle free and are as comfortable as my best worsted wool suit slacks--no, they're more comfortable. The best part for me is they have a civilized long rise. Most dress pants these days either strangle me where it counts or I have to get them with a waist 4 inches too big just to have any breathing room in the seat and crotch. Needless to say those look awfully sloppy.

These have generous room in the seat but aren't a bit baggy. I recently dropped a size and couldn't find these locally anymore. When I found them at Amazon I ordered 2 pair in different sizes; kept the 34x34 that fit and sent the others back. Then I turned around and ordered 7 more pair the same day.

While waiting for my new truckload of pants to arrive, I've washed this one pair every night in between my 14 hour days. They're just that good that I'll stay up and run a load with one pair of pants just so I can wear them every day until the rest arrive.

UPDATE October 14, 2014
After 2 and a half years I'm still wearing the same 8 pairs of pants to work every day--but not all at the same time. None have torn or frayed. None have stained (most are black though). The fabric is a bit shiny in some spots where they wear a lot.

I came back to get some more and am disappointed to see they are not currently available. Please bring them back Amazon!
0Comment41 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2011
Since I have bought pants advertised as "wrinkle free" that wrinkled after one wearing, I wondered whether I would be disappointed with these. After five full days of wear, they have no trace of a wrinkle. The pants look good, feel good and are made good. I'm completely satisfied with this item and will buy more in the future.
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon August 19, 2010
These are great pants that give a little extra room around the waist when needed.
I bought 3 pair in Navy, Khaki and Stone. They fit me well and look good all the time.
Try a pair and see what you think.
0Comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2011
I love these pants! They really do stretch! You are the only person that knows you have a little extra room inside the pants. All I need now is the EXPANDABLE belt!
on September 20, 2012
This is the best slack on the market, bar none. First off, the expandable waist is the best one done that I have seen. Well hidden and comfortable. We men need this feature. Keeps the waist looking neat as we go up and down a bit. Slacks are sized every two inches and we are not built that way. These slacks have a built in 2 inch increase. If you are a 43 waist, buy a 42 and they will fit perfectly.

I am in the process of losing weight, have gone from a 48 to a 42 waist in the last four years. So this waist feature is really helpful for me.

The slacks are well made and the best around for the money. I just found this out when I got a pair of Dockers of the same style. What a cheesy pair of slacks! very poorly made with a front button showing that looked bad. I sent them back and will stick with Haggar from now on. I am on my way to a 38 waist and will buy a pair every 2 inches on the way
on May 12, 2012
These are some really excellent pants, especially for the price. They are high quality, very comfortable, and very easy to maintain. I initially purchased a pair just to try and ended up buying another two after liking them so much. I've found that they never seem to wrinkle even after crudely folding them up and shoving them in my gym bag after work. My only gripe is that amazon is out of certain sizes and therefore I can't get them in every color that I want.
on February 11, 2010
The pants I ordered were exactly as described and they arrived in a timely manner. I've enjoyed wearing the pants and I would definitely use this seller again.
on April 11, 2012
I've always wanted a pair of Haggar slacks, and must say, they were worth the wait and then some. I can't add much to what has already been written, except to say the pants are that good; no wrinkles, lay flat, and feel great. I have horrible sinuses and allergies - one minute I'm hot and sweating, the next cold - and I'm also hot natured. These pants could care less, as they do not make me either hotter or colder during these times. I could not say the same for the George brand slacks I had been wasting money on.

I also waited about six months to write a review because I wanted to see how they would hold up, and they still look new!! There is slight wear here and there on the inside of the waistband, but only because I wear them so much. I would guess the washer is doing the minor damage I'm seeing, so I hope to get another 2-4 pair soon to give these a break.

If you need to look professional at work and want to be comfortable, these are just the ticket. They also look good for church and just out and about.
on October 21, 2013
I love the way these are designed with the tabs on the sides that flex in and out. HOWEVER, They are sized so that they expand TO the labeled size. I wear 42 (yes, I know I need to loose weight), and normal 42s fit me just right. So, I was expecting these to start at 42 and have extra room when I sit. (like my Kohls Croft & Borrows) NOT THE CASE. These are 40s that stretch to 42. When I put them on, standing, I need to stretch them to the max. So the size you buy is the maximum stretched size. So, if you know that going in, then these are indeed very nice pants.
on October 8, 2012
Glad they were on sale. Certainly not worth full price. Could not get the creases and wrinkles out from being folded for storage/shipping . Washed them, ironed them twice -finally took them to a dry cleaners. Wore them, they fit all right but you must press them every time you wash them. If you fold them or roll them for travel, repeat process of ironing them and ironing them to get the wrinkles out. Since I travel all of the time, I didn;'t expect this from mircofiber. Fine, I guess if you stay at home. Not particularly satisfied.