Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on February 14, 2014
I just got these in Olive (it's a dark olive, I love it), tried them on and immediately ordered them in Black and Charcoal. Lots of other positive comments here already so all I'll say is that one would be really hard-pressed (nyuk nyuk) to find nicer dress pants at anything close to this price point. These pants look terrific, fit great and are low/no maintenance. Ridiculously good purchase, great job by Haggar here.
on January 6, 2014
Only could find one pair at JCP in hard to find length of 29 so had to go online for more in that length (34Wx29L). Seemed like my husband wore these pants 4 times a week until I got him more. I think because they felt more comfortable than his soft jeans, didn't wrinkle, didn't hold on to our cat's hair and basically looked sharp no matter what he did. I wish they also came in a winter weight. I would considered these an all weather weight but they are probably a little light for 30 degree days eventhough my husband wears them anyway. Don't let the lighter weight stop you from purchasing because the expandable waist is awsome. I had womens pants like these years ago and I bought them in every color available. Can't say enough...
on September 28, 2013
These pants fit very well - the legs are neither too tight nor to loose. I particularly like the elastic comfort sizer. They seem to run true to size at least for me. The material feels great -- very classy, smooth, and sleek. The shade of olive they selected is quite strong and rich which is what I was looking for. Bottom line is these pants are perfect for work or casual situations as well as travel as they will not wrinkle. Overall, I have been very pleased with Haggar's pants as I only discovered how great they were earlier this year. Also Amazon delivered these pants in just a day even though they were two day Prime. Very pleased.
on July 8, 2015
The waist fits as expected, but they are cut a little generously in the thighs and legs (baggy). The material is okay, not the best but servicable.

UPDATE: I subtracted another star from this review because I realized that these haggar pants are listed as being "straight leg" but the cut of the leg actually fits like a classic cut (i.e. wider in the thigh). I have a couple of pair of haggar straight fit pants which I bought at target that fit much better. I am finding as I buy haggar pants that there are inconsistenceies in their sizing and style designations.
on March 2, 2014
I love these pants as they look professional and have no problem with machine wash. They stay wrinkle free.

I believe the pants fit as expected. For me they are a little tight in the thighs, but I have larger thighs for my build so I would expect that the average person
on March 31, 2014
I have worn the slacks for only 3 days but like them well enough so far. They were wrinkle free enough for me to wear them right out of the package after fighting off my wife who can't imagine wearing something without ironing. Pockets are a generous size. There is a button on the fly which might be better than the traditional clip but no other waist flaps to button. The expanding waist band seems neatly done and there are sufficient belt loops. Most of all the crotch is roomy enough to prevent binding. Zipper is metal and looks substantial. I'm ready to order another pair. Lastly, the fabric is a medium heavy & woven tight enough that dirt seems to brush off.
on January 9, 2016
Love the expandable waist. I have two pairs 32x29 in different colors(Navy and taupe), and plan to buy more. These pants are my everyday work pants. I work in the office, and they are very comfortable. I also love that there's no lint to clean and almost no wrinkles after washing them. Simply dry and hang them. They are thin and light. In winter, I wear a pair of underpants and that helps a lot. The quality seems to be good (made in Bangladesh, 100 poly). I've had no issues so far (bought them in Oct 15)
on October 20, 2013
The length and the fit are as described. They're a made of a thinner material than I expected but other than that they're nice pants.
on July 7, 2015
These pants look good and feel great! I personally love microfiber anything, so much so I can't imagine wearing cotton pants anymore. These are very lightweight, which keeps you cool in the summer, and the crease always stays good.

You never have to iron these - just fold or hang them after you get them out of the dryer and you are good to go!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 2, 2015
We own different cuts of these Haggard expandable waist pants in 5 different colors. They wash up fantastic and look great on my husband.

Permanent crease, flat front. Wrinkle free. No pilling or stretching out through the day. We warm wash and hang dry them but they tumble dry just fine too.

Excellent value, we definitely recommend them! Smile. Hope this is helpful!