5.0 out of 5 stars The Best
Since I have bought pants advertised as "wrinkle free" that wrinkled after one wearing, I wondered whether I would be disappointed with these. After five full days of wear, they have no trace of a wrinkle. The pants look good, feel good and are made good. I'm completely satisfied with this item and will buy more in the future.
Published on September 2, 2011 by Richard Renker

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay up
Pants look good and fit well but the material in the waist band is so smooth, the pants slide down unless you tighten your belt another notch.
Published 18 months ago by Kurt Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, September 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-working pants look professional all day, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Haggar Men's Mynx Gabardine Hidden Expandable Waist Pleat Front Dress Pant (Apparel)
I manage a restaurant and these pants stand up to my 14 hour days working the dining room and the kitchen. They truly are wrinkle free and are as comfortable as my best worsted wool suit slacks--no, they're more comfortable. The best part for me is they have a civilized long rise. Most dress pants these days either strangle me where it counts or I have to get them with a waist 4 inches too big just to have any breathing room in the seat and crotch. Needless to say those look awfully sloppy.

These have generous room in the seat but aren't a bit baggy. I recently dropped a size and couldn't find these locally anymore. When I found them at Amazon I ordered 2 pair in different sizes; kept the 34x34 that fit and sent the others back. Then I turned around and ordered 7 more pair the same day.

While waiting for my new truckload of pants to arrive, I've washed this one pair every night in between my 14 hour days. They're just that good that I'll stay up and run a load with one pair of pants just so I can wear them every day until the rest arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Men's Expandable Waist Pleated Dress Pant, August 19, 2010
These are great pants that give a little extra room around the waist when needed.
I bought 3 pair in Navy, Khaki and Stone. They fit me well and look good all the time.
Try a pair and see what you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars The pants for an expanding waist!, September 12, 2011
I love these pants! They really do stretch! You are the only person that knows you have a little extra room inside the pants. All I need now is the EXPANDABLE belt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pants, May 12, 2012
N. Weeks (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
These are some really excellent pants, especially for the price. They are high quality, very comfortable, and very easy to maintain. I initially purchased a pair just to try and ended up buying another two after liking them so much. I've found that they never seem to wrinkle even after crudely folding them up and shoving them in my gym bag after work. My only gripe is that amazon is out of certain sizes and therefore I can't get them in every color that I want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pants, February 11, 2010
The pants I ordered were exactly as described and they arrived in a timely manner. I've enjoyed wearing the pants and I would definitely use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slacks on the market, IMO., September 20, 2012
This is the best slack on the market, bar none. First off, the expandable waist is the best one done that I have seen. Well hidden and comfortable. We men need this feature. Keeps the waist looking neat as we go up and down a bit. Slacks are sized every two inches and we are not built that way. These slacks have a built in 2 inch increase. If you are a 43 waist, buy a 42 and they will fit perfectly.

I am in the process of losing weight, have gone from a 48 to a 42 waist in the last four years. So this waist feature is really helpful for me.

The slacks are well made and the best around for the money. I just found this out when I got a pair of Dockers of the same style. What a cheesy pair of slacks! very poorly made with a front button showing that looked bad. I sent them back and will stick with Haggar from now on. I am on my way to a 38 waist and will buy a pair every 2 inches on the way

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pants!!, April 11, 2012
I've always wanted a pair of Haggar slacks, and must say, they were worth the wait and then some. I can't add much to what has already been written, except to say the pants are that good; no wrinkles, lay flat, and feel great. I have horrible sinuses and allergies - one minute I'm hot and sweating, the next cold - and I'm also hot natured. These pants could care less, as they do not make me either hotter or colder during these times. I could not say the same for the George brand slacks I had been wasting money on.

I also waited about six months to write a review because I wanted to see how they would hold up, and they still look new!! There is slight wear here and there on the inside of the waistband, but only because I wear them so much. I would guess the washer is doing the minor damage I'm seeing, so I hope to get another 2-4 pair soon to give these a break.

If you need to look professional at work and want to be comfortable, these are just the ticket. They also look good for church and just out and about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Changed, January 12, 2014
User (BIG BEAR LAKE, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It looks like the bean counters had their way and the closure in front was changed to a cheaper button from a metal clasp without telling us. For a Parkinson's patient like me, it is not acceptable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay up, December 30, 2012