5.0 out of 5 stars Super slacks
Terrific slacks at a phenomenal price. He tried various Haggar slacks on in a local department store and knew the exact waist and inseam size to order. We were actually a bit worried because the price was so good. But...low and behold! Fabulous fit and terrific quality at a perfect price.
Published on May 21, 2010 by ml19030

I gave this rating because the waist had to much thickness. It was like wearing2 pairs of pants. The cuffs at the bottom of pants legs were left open and it gave a cheap and poor appearances. I feel that it was the biggest waste of money. I do not recommend them
Published 18 months ago by Bruce A Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Super slacks, May 21, 2010
ml19030 (Fairless Hills, PA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pair of pants!, October 12, 2010
This review is from: Haggar Men's Luxury Gabardine Ultimate Comfort Pleated Cuffed Dress Pant (Apparel)
I could not believe the quality for the price. I'll be ordering them in other colors as well. Great fit and feel, and very low "wrinkle factor". Well done, Haggar!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pants, May 5, 2011
They're great, but after I washed them for the first time the cuffs didn't keep their crease as much as I would've liked. All and all great pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, great price!, September 2, 2010
I am very happy with these slacks! Feel good, look great. Plus, they come pre-cuffed in most sizes---even "difficult" ones. Highly recommended. Cost less than half of what comparable quality pants from other vendors cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Limited Color selection in my Size, but good quality, September 12, 2011
I've bought several sizes of these pants as I slimmed down I'm down to 38 now. They run perhaps a tiny bit big for their listed size as I always seem to slim down to these before most similar sized pants in stores. They're comfortable and durable, and good looking. I'm very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even a Borgnine-Man Must Dress Up, December 9, 2010
FYI (Rocky Mountain West) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Great pants. The other reviewers were right. I appreciate what they wrote as buying these slacks via Amazon saved me from the horrors of The Mall. The price is great too, and so is the design. Just because a fellow needs a little give in the waist does not mean that he needs massive butt-room or thunder-thigh leg width. These preserve the dignity, such as it is, of the wearer.

5.0 out of 5 stars best pants you can buy, July 31, 2013
ryannkc (Olathe KS (Kansas City) and all over) - See all my reviews
I own over 50 pairs of dress pants... 20 of them are haggar, they are easy to care for... low priced.... comfortable.. The fit is right on... I cannot think of one compliant... I dry clean these every 3-4 wears to make sure the crease stays looking sharp... Haggar... Great job....

2.0 out of 5 stars Hagger Men's Luxury Gabardine Ultimate Comfort Pleated Cuffed Dress, March 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants ... Apparently Discontinued, November 16, 2012
I've worn these pants for a few years. However, it appears that Haggar has discontinued them (which is very disappointing).

These pants contain an ideal fabric mix. You don't need the "fake" waist line extender because the fabric stretches. The pants also look very much like a light wieght wool and not like the shiny polyester of other Haggar pants.

If you can find your size and color, you should buy them while you can. My last order was a larger size that I had to have taken up in order to wear them. It seems like there's plenty of the light tan, but I wear these as dress pants and the darker colors are almost gone except for odd sizes.

I wish I'd known they were going away so I could have stocked up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens slacks, November 5, 2012
Took them to the dry cleaners to get them pressed, the lady that took them in stated: These are really nice slacks, you can tell by the fabric!

Rate and Discover Movies