Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Pleat-Front Cuffed Suit-Separate Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 24, 2016
These are not remotely the size advertised, I measured them and they are much too long.
As this package wasn't opened immediately, I missed the return date set by Amazon.
Another reason I shop elsewhere, more and more.
on December 8, 2015
the waist size was inches too small, while the length was inches too long. I re-checked my order and what I received was a couple sizes different. Likely a mismark of the pant. The quality of the pant is above average. Not a heavy-weight pant, more for summer than winter. Appeared to be well stitched. If the pant fit, I would have kept it.
Difficult to buy pants and shoes on-line-for this very reason; the sizes run all over the place. Suggesting you exercise patience when ordering these pants, as they may be mis-sized.
on January 14, 2016
I love these. They are a little baggy in the leg but it gives a nice retro look that I like. Makes me want to do the Madison:-) The waist was relatively true to size (maybe a half size smaller than the size I ordered if not exactly right). The material is light and has a nice texture pattern. Overall very nice and a good deal for the money.
on September 30, 2014
I usually buy very expensive wool slacks and wear them forever, well forever is too long. I have tried some less expensive pants and that's just what they look like. I figured these might be better because they are meant to be part of a suit. Well they arrived and the fabric looks and feels very good. Stitching is also very good. They were pressed incorrectly so the pleats didn't lie well. Just sent them off to the dry cleaners and I'm hoping for the best. Great value.
on July 21, 2014
This is about my fourth pair of these pants. I got different colors. They fit comfortably. They are a nice light weight for the summer. They launder well without wrinkles. They are a reasonable price for nice men's slacks.
on October 15, 2014
These are my all purpose dress pants. I love the thin rubber like strip in the waste band that keeps my shirt tucked in. The herringbone pattern is very forgiving of small stains that would look terrible on solid color slacks. This is my third pair of these pants and I am keeping them on my wish list in hopes my family might gift me another pair.
on April 2, 2016
Fits great, but yes they are baggy at the leg which is sorta cool to me but these pants do not match with what amazon suggested as far as "complete the set" the jacket is light grey, so somethings getting returned. 😔
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2013
Pants seem fine (have worn once). BUT - though the ad says "Machine wash", the tag on the pants says "Dry clean only".
I discovered this after washing but before drying - so I hung to dry and ironed. The pants still seem OK.

Had I known dry-clean only, I'd not have purchased.
on July 30, 2013
The pants were very nice/ I ordered my husbands usual size,but they were almost a size to big on him even tho tag said correct size. But ii is a very pretty pair of pants with coat to match
on June 3, 2013
I got this pants and the 44R Suit and compared to the fit of the jacket these pants are way to loose the cut of the leg is way 2 relaxed and looks baggy compared to the jacket. I dont even think going one size down would solve the problem because of the cut of the leg. But the quality, look and feel of the pants is good just need to get it tailored.