5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit
Suit is great; fits as expected - no problems. The pattern is great and the quality is exceptional. Haggar always makes quality items.
Published 10 months ago by Lance R Molina

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay
not the material I expected - wrinkled very easily and wrinkles made it look like it was dirty or dented or something. Not great.
Published 5 months ago by Michael Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, January 6, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars ... confusion concerning the jacket color as khaki and the recommended pants as color beige, August 27, 2014
Initially had some confusion concerning the jacket color as khaki and the recommended pants as color beige.After repeated chats & calls the Customer Service folks fixed the problem internally..Upo n receipt, required alterations for sleeves which was expected..The slacks length was fine but I had the slacks angle cut to lie smooth over the shoes. Looks pretty good! and the fit is great..I am 230#, 5'8" and 74 years old.. Of course the price more than makes up for the minor alterations..I like to go to box stores to try on the brand fpr a test fit.Tthen order the brand thru Amazon..So far, so good..big savings..Lenny, Moosup, CT.

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay, June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket, but..., June 19, 2014
It is dark than depicted in the photo. Look at the matching pants, the suit is closer to that color and maybe even a little darker. Other than that I have no complaints. Good looking and affordable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haggar makes good quality clothing, June 2, 2014
C2hammons (Scottsboro, AL United States) - See all my reviews
like the fit
like the fabric
like the stitching
enjoy the low price
bought the jacket first then the matching slacks

5.0 out of 5 stars great suit i must say that this is worth the money., May 1, 2014
The quality is awesome the style is perfect can not wait to step out in this I know I will be looking great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for this price point, March 28, 2014
For $79.99 - I did not expect such a nice quality sports jacket - worked very well for a cruise that I went on where I wanted to be more dressy.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, March 18, 2014
As I said before, we love this suit. It fits my husband perfect & that is very hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, August 4, 2014
I bought this jacket with the matching pants for an incredibly low price. It is a very light weight suit, but perfect for a Florida Bar Mitzvah in August. Probably not what you're looking for if you put a lot of mileage on your suits but if you are an occasional wearer, you'll not find a better bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, October 2, 2014
Fits me like a glove. I have a 44" chest and a 34" waist. This suit is a bit tailored in to the waist, which gives it a good look if your shoulders and chest are a bit larger than your waist.