Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 6, 2014
Suit is great; fits as expected - no problems. The pattern is great and the quality is exceptional. Haggar always makes quality items.
on August 27, 2014
Initially had some confusion concerning the jacket color as khaki and the recommended pants as color beige.After repeated chats & calls the Customer Service folks fixed the problem internally..Upo n receipt, required alterations for sleeves which was expected..The slacks length was fine but I had the slacks angle cut to lie smooth over the shoes. Looks pretty good! and the fit is great..I am 230#, 5'8" and 74 years old.. Of course the price more than makes up for the minor alterations..I like to go to box stores to try on the brand fpr a test fit.Tthen order the brand thru Amazon..So far, so good..big savings..Lenny, Moosup, CT.
on August 4, 2014
I bought this jacket with the matching pants for an incredibly low price. It is a very light weight suit, but perfect for a Florida Bar Mitzvah in August. Probably not what you're looking for if you put a lot of mileage on your suits but if you are an occasional wearer, you'll not find a better bargain.
on December 26, 2014
I bought this suit as a gift for my husband. He likes that it's kind of fitted in the waist just a bit. He's tall and built in the shoulders and chest so most of the time we go for athletic cut (if we can find them). The material is just right, not too thick and not too thin. Great buy!
on December 17, 2014
Haggar Men's Herringbone Stripe 2-button Center Vent Suit Separate Jacket arrived on time and undamaged. Haggar Men's Herringbone Stripe 2-button Center Vent Suit Separate Jacket fits perfectly, stylish and comfortable, great fabric for the price.
on October 2, 2014
Fits me like a glove. I have a 44" chest and a 34" waist. This suit is a bit tailored in to the waist, which gives it a good look if your shoulders and chest are a bit larger than your waist.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2014
It is dark than depicted in the photo. Look at the matching pants, the suit is closer to that color and maybe even a little darker. Other than that I have no complaints. Good looking and affordable.
on August 12, 2015
I'm one size down (which you don't carry) from this one. so I will take it to the tailor and have it fitted. Other than that I love the texture of the suit and the color is perfect
on March 28, 2014
For $79.99 - I did not expect such a nice quality sports jacket - worked very well for a cruise that I went on where I wanted to be more dressy.
on June 2, 2014
like the fit
like the fabric
like the stitching
enjoy the low price
bought the jacket first then the matching slacks