5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
We have a hard time finding a suit that fits well because my husband shops the big & tall & needs two different sizes. This was a perfect fit & great quality. We've already recommended it & will order again in the future.
Published 5 months ago by Katie Graber

3.0 out of 5 stars Waistband is not flexable as per description. Pants are ...
Waistband is not flexable as per description. Pants are tighter around the waist than my others of the same listed size.
Published 1 month ago by John A. Steib

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 3, 2014
Perfect match for the suit jacket. Waist and in-seem absolutely perfect. As with the jacket, though, I had to have these pants pressed before I could wear them. Maybe a case of lazy packing? Not a big deal. Nice material and feel. If you need a suit for work, this one should do trick; the material feels like it should wear well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Haggar apparently knows how to sew together slacks, June 2, 2014
C2hammons (Scottsboro, AL United States) - See all my reviews
good fit
good quality
good price
I enjoy the fit and comfort of these slacks ... bought the jacket first & then the matching slacks...

5.0 out of 5 stars It goes with the jacket a great look., May 1, 2014
You can just feel good knowing that you have on a great suit at a great price more bang for your buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value, August 4, 2014
I bought these pants with the matching jacket for an incredibly low price. It is a very light weight suit, but perfect for a Florida Bar Mitzvah in August. Probably not what you're looking for if you put a lot of mileage on your suits but if you are an occasional wearer, you'll not find a better bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., July 29, 2014
I bought this with the matching jacket and I love them both. The pants fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. You cannot beat them for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waistband is not flexable as per description. Pants are ..., July 21, 2014

Rate and Discover Movies