5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants
Published on August 16, 2011 by Brett Edward Sherman

2.0 out of 5 stars Pants Hem
The pants are very nice fabric and fit. However the hem isn't a blind stich and the thread color doesn't match the pants; looks several shades lighter. I think they would be okay for casual but not for dress. I would rate these four stars if I didn't buy them to wear at work with a sport coat as a director.
Published on January 10, 2012 by S. T. Starkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Haggar Men's Cool 18 Hidden Expandable Waist Plain Front Pant (Apparel)
I'm a professional videographer and that means I have to look dressy enough while being on the move and working under hot conditions - such as shooting for hours in the mid-day sun or studio lighting. Not only that, but I have to jam all my clothes in a backpack when I fly to avoid excessive third bag fees (I have to check my equipment). These pants always look great, they keep me cool and I love the elastic expandable waist band. True I could lose a few pounds, but the added benefit is that they move with me when I have to get in awkward positions to get the shot I want. I don't feel restricted in any way when wearing these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PANTS!!!, October 4, 2010
Recently my husband purchase a pair of Wrinkle Free pant at Brooks Brothers, he liked them so he wanted a few more. But I saw the Haggar Cool 18 Pants on Amazon and order a pair just to see if he liked them...we both love them. They are by far better than the $100.00+ pants of B.B. The fabric its soft and really cool, I wash and dry them and they really are Wrinkle Free. He has one in every color. I really recommend this A+ pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, January 12, 2012
Scott H. (Upstate South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
These are comfortable pants and they fit nicely. They are light and flexible, but seem durable. They do kinda like to attract things like pet hair as other reviewers have mentioned, but they also seem quite ready and willing to like to let go of it. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and while I'll notice a few hairs now and then, they fall off with a little walking around. Off my pants, that is. They've already fallen off the pets by then. We also have some fish, but they don't have hair. The pants have yet to collect any stray scales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional looking pants for the hot and humid weather, June 29, 2011
These pants are, by far, one of the best pants I've ever owned. The material is super thin and breathable, making them a joy to wear during the hot summers of the DC Metro area. If you live in an area with high humidity and high temperatures, you can't go wrong.

I heard about these pants from a co-worker so I had to check them out. Amazon offers free shipping both ways for this item so there's no loss if you try them and don't like them.

The pants are very comfortable to wear in the office. The material is so breathable, it feels like you're not really wearing anything!

Highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars best for work and golf!!, May 11, 2011
these pants are nice because they are stain resistant, menaing if you spill on yourself you can pick it up witha wet cloth 9 out of 10 times. the waist is stretchy, so it moves with you, or grows with you!! the pockets are nice, deep, great for the golf game when you need to put tees or golf balls in there. Workwise, they just look stunnig I own 4 pair of these, but alays bought them at Kohls, they ar $45 there, and amazon, nce again, destroys the price of anyone local! great pants, for anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These pants are awesome!, August 26, 2008
I bike to work and these pants kept me unbelievably comfortable. I stayed very cool on even the hot and humid days. Plus it is great that they are wrinkle-free and they have a nice fit (with an expandable waist).
I originally found a pair at Ross for $11; however it is "hit and miss" to find them there.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool and comfortable, August 10, 2009
These pants are fantastic. They are really breathable and the hidden elastic makes them a little more roomy. They are great for summer especially and the no-iron quality, unlike some other pants I've tried, really is no-iron--just pull from the drier and they look pressed.

I have them in charcoal and in brown and love both colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really awesome pants, August 16, 2012
These are extremely nice pants. They surpassed my expectations by a mile. Fit is perfect and the comfort waist is exceptional. It adjusts to you not the other way around, there are no hooks or bands you have to move. They expand to fit you almost like they were custom tailored. I will never buy another type of pants unless I have to. They come right out of the package with an already pressed look. I would honestly sleep in a bed with sheets made of the material they are so soft and comfortable and breath wonderfully. I have probably never been more pleased with a clothing purchase of any kind. You will undoubtly love this pants if you choose them. I paid under $40 for them and would pay $100 for them without even thinking about it, they are that great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Comfy, May 14, 2008
These pants are VERY comfortable. They feel like silk. I personally do not like expandable waistbands, but for these pants I make an exception. The only downside to these pants is that when the waist expands, you can see the inside of the pockets which is white. I guess this not so bad for khaki pants, but I have black pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pants Hem, January 10, 2012